Thread: anti-vaxxers in the military, lol

Default anti-vaxxers in the military, lol

may be be confined to base or post or face strict travel restrictions between off base housing and their post as early as june 1st
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Default Re: anti-vaxxers in the military, lol

I guess they got rid of the ol' "You are now government property, ya pukes!"
    Rattling the teacups.

If you can’t order a man to have an injection, what can you order him to do, and what use is he?
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    may be be confined to base or post or face strict travel restrictions between off base housing and their post as early as june 1st
    Meanwhile, the CDC announced today that those of us who are fully vaccinated can stop wearing masks just about all the time.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

As I understand it,The military cannot order members to get COVID vaxxed because it is still under only emergency approval. Not so for other vaccines.

Not for much longer. Pfizer is going for full certification.

I overnighted with a military family on my bus delivery road trip, M asked me what percentage of current serving members in NZ DEF did I think had refused. 30% says I - that seems to be the going rate of 'tards around the world. Right on the money, says he.
    They rounded them all up on each base, and had some doc's give a presentation, to explain in small simple words the reality of what this disease does, and the science behind the vaccine. Apparently that got quite a few across the line.
    The holdouts will shortly be deemed unfit for deployment, and may be discharged.
    Jeez, back when M and I joined up, they had a line up of medics each armed with tray of syringes, and us Boots lined up walking past them Jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, 85 guys vaccinated against about 5 diseases in under half an hour - there was no question that wasn't exactly what was going to happen.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by phiil View Post
    As I understand it,The military cannot order members to get COVID vaxxed because it is still under only emergency approval. Not so for other vaccines.
    it relates to the problem, or at least perception of a problem, of using troops as guinuea pigs. Legitimate, but corrupted by the bad faith of the MAGATS.
    Steve Martinsen

Quote Originally Posted by epoxyboy View Post
    I overnighted with a military family on my bus delivery road trip, M asked me what percentage of current serving members in NZ DEF did I think had refused. 30% says I - that seems to be the going rate of 'tards around the world. Right on the money, says he.
    They rounded them all up on each base, and had some doc's give a presentation, to explain in small simple words the reality of what this disease does, and the science behind the vaccine. Apparently that got quite a few across the line.
    The holdouts will shortly be deemed unfit for deployment, and may be discharged.
    Jeez, back when M and I joined up, they had a line up of medics each armed with tray of syringes, and us Boots lined up walking past them Jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, 85 guys vaccinated against about 5 diseases in under half an hour - there was no question that wasn't exactly what was going to happen.

Pete
    Disobeying a lawful order?

Your armed forces are becoming a joke.

Court martial all the hold outs and jail before dishonourable discharge.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

Anybody read about the USMC MAJOR WITH 18 YEARS SERVICE ARRESTED FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE JAN 6 INSURRECTION? ACB makes 3 worthy points. ^^^