Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz being investigated bt FBI for possible 17 year old girlfriend

Default Re: Matt Gaetz being investigated bt FBI for possible 17 year old girlfriend

*If the Gaetz's are actually working with investigators, if there is an extortion attempt *, it should be proven/disproven by the results of the investigation, the info from 'the wire'.

I expect - it will be disproven. But - maybe I'm wrong.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Default Re: Matt Gaetz being investigated bt FBI for possible 17 year old girlfriend

EFCD4EF0-3F05-4CF7-BDDE-A1B6D1EC6C2B.jpg

from 2017, I wonder if one of them is the one?
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

only one of them?
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

I'm sorry but there is something very, very wrong with that photo in #38. I couldn't even begin to imagine the hue and cry that would go up over at Faux News if Bill C ever posted a photo like that.
    "Unrepentant Reprobate"
    Lew Barrett

Looks like his Republican colleagues have turned on him now:

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/polit...men/index.html

I'll wait until all the facts are in, as I said with Cuomo.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

He’s dumb enough to pay for underage sex and brag about it and keep receipts, but he’ll still be a Republican member of Congress in good standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    He’s dumb enough to pay for underage sex and brag about it and keep receipts, but he’ll still be a Republican member of Congress in good standing.
    It may of course be tax deductable…………………...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Just like Trump.
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    The look on Tucker Carlson’s face as he realized he was complicit in Gaetz’s crimes was priceless! I’m sure Justice Department lawyers will be wanting to talk with him soon.

Also interesting that this investigation was started under trump** and Barr’s DOJ.
    Yep. And as far a the Gaetz investigation, all I can say is it couldn't happen to a more deserving Trumpite...

Looks like his Republican colleagues have turned on him now:

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/polit...men/index.html
    Fox appears to be distancing as well. Media-monitors report 0 mentions of his name since wednesday morning, while they chant hunter biden hunter biden hunter biden.

The downside is that he's probably going to be replaced by some Boebert/Greene/Hall nutjob.
    What color are their hands now?

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

He has no support anywhere except from Jungle Gym Jordan and the witch from Ga.

Newsmax really could use him.

Yikes. Don't walk on that carpet without shoes!

"Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor."
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs."

The Witch from Gah, now that has a certain ring to it

I always feel such a mixture of things at times like these. Gaetz has ever been an odious character, degrading his office and the House with performance hyperpartisanship. And it's little surprise that his personal life, already kinda grim and erratic, is seemingly being revealed as more so. Humiliation for the women whose naked images he has apparently shown to GOP cronies, to say nothing of the range of possible criminality. And this guy was deemed suitable to elect.

Yet, I always also feel the guy's pain and humiliation, even when it is justified. I wanted him out of office for other reasons- so that his constituents had a decent representative- but always feel grimy watching this public shame and punishment. Accountability absolutely, but not retribution or vengeance.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

I have no sympathy for child rapists. Sorry. He deserves all he will get and more.

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    I always feel such a mixture of things at times like these. Gaetz has ever been an odious character, degrading his office and the House with performance hyperpartisanship. And it's little surprise that his personal life, already kinda grim and erratic, is seemingly being revealed as more so. Humiliation for the women whose naked images he has apparently shown to GOP cronies, to say nothing of the range of possible criminality. And this guy was deemed suitable to elect.

Yet, I always also feel the guy's pain and humiliation, even when it is justified. I wanted him out of office for other reasons- so that his constituents had a decent representative- but always feel grimy watching this public shame and punishment. Accountability absolutely, but not retribution or vengeance.
    It's amazing (discouraging) the people who get elected in this country.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.

"When there is an accumulation of money and power into fewer and fewer hands, people with the mentality of gangsters come to the fore. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" -- Lord Acton

This guy is yet another punk example.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Gaetz' communications director Luke Ball just resigned.
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    Gaetz' communications director Luke Ball just resigned.
    Yeah, because he's just a good guy, trying to do the right thing, and helping his principal ALWAYS do the right and honorable and patriotic thing. He just couldn't handle the incredible (and I mean that literally) pressure brought to bear by the media conspiracy with the DOJ and antifa to bring poor Matt down.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I know this might seem a little 'left-field'-ish... but were Matt & Brett Kavenaugh fraternity brothers?

And is Matt collecting residuals from serving as a model for one of the Beavis&Botthead characters?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Gaetz can redeem himself easily. Join an evangelical mega church, confess his sins, start a talk show then run for office in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Just like Trump.
    Presdential material that Gaetz is.

I have no sympathy for child rapists. Sorry. He deserves all he will get and more.

Child Rapists are the lowest of the low in Prison. He won't do well there.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Reds have set the bar incredibly low.
    Or high--a huge commitment to corruption, racism, and unethical behavior is apparently required for approval. Nixon would be primaried out of the party as a RINO today.

Tom
    You don't have to be prepared as long as you're willing to suffer the consequences.

www.tompamperin.com

I'd not count on him being punished just yet.

Remember that Trump's base is a very backwards bunch.
    80-100 years ago it was not at all strange for a 30-something man to marry a 15, 16. or 17 year old girl.
    They are fine with ol' Matt.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    80-100 years ago it was not at all strange for a 30-something man to marry a 15, 16. or 17 year old girl.
    Traditional male hierarchy. Gaetz’s problem is that he isn’t rich enough or have institutionalized enablers to pull this off. If the GOP can support Trump they certainly can support Gaetz.

MAGA then?

And Alabamians, remember the 2018 Senate election when Roy Moore just barely lost to Doug Jones?
    Steve

If you would have a good boat, be a good guy when you build her - honest, careful, patient, strong.
    H.A. Calahan

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones
    Yeah but...

The 2020 presidential election proved that Trumpkins are a minority of 21st century Americans. Matt Gaetz is clearly an arrogant little prick. They tend not to wear well.
    Last edited by Tom Montgomery; 04-11-2021 at 06:13 PM.
    I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.