Thread: Anyone notice? You could win a pair of oars via our sister publication.

Default Anyone notice? You could win a pair of oars via our sister publication.

Default Re: Anyone notice? You could win a pair of oars via our sister publication.

Such an offer is primarily of interest to those who find themselves up the creek without a paddle.

Default Re: Anyone notice? You could win a pair of oars via our sister publication.

Bump!
    There are two kinds of boaters: those who have run aground, and those who lie about it.

I saw that. I don't think I ever subscribed but tried to sign in anyway just for giggles. It turns out I have an account for some reason so I suppose I automatically qualify?
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs."

Apparent, Scot, you’ve never seen any of the “wooden” “boats” I build and use.