Hello fellow forum members

Today I had the winning bid on a 1949 Dunphy 18' cold molded sailboat, actually I was the only one to bid on this boat, lucky for me?
It looks like the previous owner had started the restoration, and I guess lost interest, so he donated the boat to our local boating museum for their annual auction, this is were I come in.
From the looks of things this boat must have spent most of it's life under cover, the hull is in near perfect shape, and I can't find any rot anywhere. All the original rigging and parts look to be there, along with what looks like the original cotton sail?

I tried a Google search on Dunphy sailboats, and I didn't come up with anything, so I'm hoping someone here might have a little information about the boat they would like to pass on.
With winter surely heading this way, I am looking forward to getting into the shop and finishing the restoration on this little beauty, now if I could only figure out how to get a photo host, so I could post pics. It is hard to teach old dogs new trick.

Wayne