Page 2180 of 2210 FirstFirst ... 118016802080213021702179218021812190 ... LastLast
Results 76,266 to 76,300 of 77340

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

No damage, Garland..
    One of my favorite songs...

They are a treat, Fred...

Yeah, they are certainly the brightest feature on that landscape.

Morning Guys, short night for me. In all my years I have never experienced pain like I have had tonight. A bottle of what ever you have in stock will be fine.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

So sorry Bob...wish I had a bottle of morphine for you my friend...

Morning Glen, I was really thinking a shot of something, say 45 cal between the eyes maybe? Is it still raining at your house? they say it will be here by noon. The pain has eased up a lot this morning.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good news the pain has eased up!
    Rain quit here overnight but more on the way today.

Do you need this rain at this time for your Garden or not so much.

Morning All,

Tulsy - What? Your normal bad nights aren't bad enough? Now you have to add high levels of pain? Well... at least this time it's acute, not chronic. Glad to hear it's eased up some!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning David at least it aint boring, I guess new and different add some variety to my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning David at least it aint boring, I guess new and different add some variety to my life.
    So... your game plan is to continue to find new body parts to torture? Please, no. <G>

Listen... I'll send you a jigsaw puzzle to work on instead... ok??
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

It will have to be one of those you get for the toddlers, like five or six pieces.

It will have to be one of those you get for the toddlers, like five or six pieces.
    <snort>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning Fred I think I could manage one of those, life sure has changed for me in the last few years.

David the woman just brought me a small bowl of Chocolate macaroon Ice cream. I thought about you and that sweet tooth of yours. Not bad if you like such things I guess.

David the woman just brought me a small bowl of Chocolate macaroon Ice cream. I thought about you and that sweet tooth of yours. Not bad if you like such things I guess.
    Never heard of that flavor. Is that from her old joint?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

You would prolly go for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Oh yeah! Fax me one of those!
    Get busy, ya slacker... I want one too!! <G>

Listen... I promise if you'll get crackin' on the teleporter, I won't subject you to any ZooMeetings on the topic <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

That stuff is a bit sweet for my taster.

Just back for lunch finally. Luckily there's still some nachos I can heat up quick. And a beer cold.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Somebody play me a song...
    I'll pour you a shot...

Here ya go. Rum would be neat.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

A proper glass of Fred's second shelf rum for you, David...thanks for the song my friend...and thank you, Fred!

Thank you both!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

CJ wrote this one many years ago...

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Bobby's not the only one slippin and slidin on spilt beer.
    I took a fast trip to the floor last night.
    I got a baseball size bruise on my right butt cheek.
    I'm sure it's nothing compared to Bobby's misery.
    Just thought I'd join the club.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Morning All,

I'net issues here this morning, but I think I'm back.

Everybody just hold up one cotton-pick'n minute... and quit breaking yourselves!!!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Dang Kevin, be careful my friend. Two weeks in and mine seems for the most part to be getting better at least I hope. Besides you can't be fallin before or after you get that new knee. Falls hurt everyone more as we age let me tell you.

Morning David no computer probs other than I can't look at it long or read much because I start getting sick to my stomach. Doc says that could last a few weeks.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

I'm fine really, heart doc gave me the green light for the knee surgery on the 19th.
    Next time I fall, it'll be because I'm drunk.

Last edited by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All; 05-12-2021 at 10:59 AM. Reason: mmmmm......popcorn.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Morning David no computer probs other than I can't look at it long or read much because I start getting sick to my stomach. Doc says that could last a few weeks.
    A conclusion will do that. Hope today is full of joy, beer, redheads, and continued improvement!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Heck David, when I was in my twenties I fell off a ten foot ladder landed flat of my back. Everyone in the shop came running over to see if I had killed myself. I just got up climbed back up that ladder and went back to work. My friend just looked at those folks and said, that would have killed an ordinary man but Bob just shook it off and finished his day. At least that is how I remember it, time could have changed a few of the details.

Heck David, when I was in my twenties I fell off a ten foot ladder landed flat of my back. Everyone in the shop came running over to see if I had killed myself. I just got up climbed back up that ladder and went back to work. My friend just looked at those folks and said, that would have killed an ordinary man but Bob just shook it off and finished his day. At least that is how I remember it, time could have changed a few of the details.
    Well...

At least you din't try to tell us that you landed SO hard that you bounced. Right back up to the top of that ladder, where you continued working unphased. That's the kind of story some Texan would tell <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks