Page 2160 of 2178 FirstFirst ... 116016602060211021502159216021612170 ... LastLast
Results 75,566 to 75,600 of 76197

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Thanks gentlemen. I've got so much to do now, I better be right.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

If all this new noise don't drive me crazy er, next week I may do some things. Today waiting for the youngun to come out to see me and drink some beer with me. Sandy is gonna have to get a silencer for that dang Sonic toof brush she uses. I don't have a holding my ears emoticon.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Fred if you don't wear them till you get all that done you will never know. Right now it is just too many new sounds and they said it will be a while before I will be able to tell which direction they are coming from.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Thanks Paul.

Bobby, good luck with that hi-tech upgradation.

Thank you Syed and really good to hear from you. I hope you and yours are staying well, so far we have survived this covid thing.

Talked to Curt a while ago, sez all is cool in his world. I was so happy to talk to him. Even begged some scrape mahogany for knife scales from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Talked to Curt a while ago, sez all is cool in his world. I was so happy to talk to him. Even begged some scrape mahogany for knife scales from him.
    Good to hear!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Hey David, I worry about you guys when I don't hear from you. Crys made me call him. I just don't mess with people if I think they are in a bad spot. Crys said call him dad if he don't want to talk he won't answer.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 04-17-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Hey David, I worry about you guys when I don't hear from you. Crys made me call him. I just don't mess with people if I think they are in a bad spot. Crrys said call him dad if he don't want to talk he won't answer.
    Smart kid. Gets it from her mama? <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Bobby, please take everything slow and enjoy the change! I can't possibly imagine how my life would change should I be able to hear as I used to. Wife might need to change how she responses though!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOKI View Post
    Bobby, please take everything slow and enjoy the change! I can't possibly imagine how my life would change should I be able to hear as I used to. Wife might need to change how she responses though!!
    More truth in that than you know buddy.

My wife is the best thing that every happened to me.. Or so I'm told!!! Stay safe my friend...

Just took my hearing aids out for the night. I kinda forgot how silent my world was.

My wife is the best thing that every happened to me.. Or so I'm told!!! Stay safe my friend...
    I can believe that, judging by my own wife, you stay safe and take care of that woman. There is a few guys in this pub that can tell you what it is like to lose that woman. Very strong men they are.

Bobby, some day I hope that all of us can meet.. It will probably show that we are all less different than we might believe ! I only wish that the STUPID that seems to rule our media would give us all a break.........

I agree with you sir

What's that sir stuff? I am not that I assure you!!!

Close enough for me.

I love putting the earplugs in and forgetting about them. Peaceful. Maybe something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog225 View Post
    I love putting the earplugs in and forgetting about them. Peaceful. Maybe something to look forward to.
    Can you hear me now?

Gotta go do my chores find a bite to eat and then get ready for bed. Tomorrow Amigos, hopefully.

Pardon? What?

My uncle was a hard rock miner in Sudbury Ontario (where I grew up) . He went deaf from the rock drill noise, no osha back then. Some people thought that because he didn't seem to react to the conversations going on that he was simple..If he had access to hearing aids I would love to have been in the room where he would meet his detractors!! Well. maybe not...

I have a few bottles of Tequila here if anybody cares for a shot...

Thanks for the offer Glen ..my memories of tequila are sundowns , sunburns and terrible pain. Of course this was bathtub Cozumel brew in my younger years. Wouldn't happen now .....What's the mix? Asking for a friend...

Good to see you LOKI...the mix...some Tequila, some limes, some salt...

Now I remember how I got that terrible sunburn!!! The music was what made me love my trip to Mexico..

Thanks for the offer Glen ..my memories of tequila are sundowns , sunburns and terrible pain. Of course this was bathtub Cozumel brew in my younger years. Wouldn't happen now .....What's the mix? Asking for a friend...
    Well... at least you HAVE memories. That puts you among a select few ta-kill-ya drinkers <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

My cousin can do that kind of fingerwork.. I hate him,,,

Another day in Okie land and all is well here. Good morning or night to all you fine folks. Coffee is ready and it is really good this morning, I would say a spoon would stand up in it if you could get one into it or just break a chunk off and enjoy.

Morning all!
    Bobby, I'm glad your hearing aids are working out OK.
    Nice sunny weather here, so I'm all set for a lazy Sunday afternoon

Structures uninformed by geometry tend towards the ramshackle.

Good morning to you and thank you Isla. Sorry it took me so long to respond but I was off reading all the dang bad news of the day. I truly hope things are good in your world.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 04-18-2021 at 05:47 AM.