Please help me.
I would like to build a dingy this winter but I am not sure where to begin.
I think the following would be important:
here is Milky Way
- lines to be very similar to Milky Way
- the dingy to be light enough for one person to pull it up onto the cabin top
- configured so that if it is large enough that it is configured to allow the companion way hatch to slide underneath it when it is stowed on the cabin top
- to be a rowing dingy but able to be added to in seasons to come for a sailing dingy
- for her to tow well
- have some bright work but be white on the outside
- have nice traditional hardware
- not cost a fortune
- to have pedigree(if that makes sense)