hello, it has taken me some time to update this project I started last spring. And I believe I have finally figured out how to post pictures here the [ and ] are the keys to this!! Anyway here is the update:
So I got this boat for a wopping 1000 swedish Kronor, thats like 100 bucks in the states. Its old, worn, and had a small hole. But it had new rigging and was in overall okay shape. Did I get a good deal, thats the first question. Here I am glowing with my new purchase:
and the hole:
So I started scrapping paint, the bottom was filled with bubbles from dampness under the paint, and most of it wanted to come off. The rest had to follow along. When the plywood started showing, it was becoming clear that there was not much tape left on the joints:
to be continued.......