Re: Posting Photos - Again
Originally Posted by Dale Genther
I use tinypic.com, and this works for mac, and I expect it would work somehow for others:
1. With photos dragged to or already on your desktop, click www.tinypic.com (which I keep on my bookmark bar to go to when needed)
2. click 'Upload' and wait (w)
3. click 'Browse', (w)
4. Highlight a photo from your desktop in the list shown (I haven't found a way to do more than one at a time)
5. click 'Open', (w)
6. click 'Upload Now', (w)
7. click 'Copy' on second choice down, the 'img' line (I guess that means 'image')
8. insert by copying ('Apple key and V' in my case) to where you want it in your WB post
It doesn't sound all that simple, and there are probably easier ways, but it works for me and I don't have to go through a photo hosting site which seems to take even longer to me.
If someone knows a quicker way to go directly from a Mac computer to WBF posts, and can explain it in steps like above, I'm all ears and would be grateful for the instruction.
Last edited by rbgarr; 10-26-2007 at 08:54 AM.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”