Trailer wiring issue.
1. All new wires/lights on the entire thing.
2. Wire harness is continuous 20 foot run to back of trailer. Only
splice is at the lights themselves.
3. Ground wire is sanded clean times 2, dielectric grease applied.
4. hooked up, Drivers light is fine. side indicator lights fine.
Passenger tail only works with the brakes when the lights are OFF. No
turn signal, no lights when they are turned on. Shut off lights, hit
brakes, then they work.
5. Take tester with ground wire (20 feet connected directly to harness)
and test wire. Have lights/power down entire length of trailer. Now, in
the roller guides, I loose ground/connection somehow. Might be the
attachment or whatever, but I loose the light in the tester.
6. The repair. Take wire off tester, place directly on screw of
passenger light, viola!!! I have lights.
7. NEW PROBLEM.....
8. lights, passenger seems pretty darn bright compared to driver, like
someone is standing on break. NO blinker when lights are on. NO brake
lights when lights are on. Shut lights off, blinker and brakes both