Well I'm fighting the onset of cold weather and trying to get my weekender ready for a layer of cloth before than. Well I got one step closer today (with the help of my wife). We managed to get the bow gussets in and the mast box and the starboard side on. I still have to trim off the excess ply on the, but it is on. Hopefully if the weather cooparates tommorow I should be able to get the port side on, if not maybe next weekend. After the sides are on I will start sanding and faring and than get a layer of cloth on and hopefully a single coat of paint to help make it through the winter. Attached below is a before and after photo.
Enough work for today, now to go watch "Shrek" (again).