Thread: Ted Cruz's daughter

Default Ted Cruz's daughter

Family matters can be so stressful sometimes https://jezebel.com/police-called-to...ght-1849863567
    "Be curious, not judgmental." - (Misattributed to Walt Whitman as recalled by) Ted Lasso

Default Re: Ted Cruz's daughter

It would be damn hard growing up in a family like Teds.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Ugh! Poor girl!

Best wishes for her!
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Please. Let’s just leave this alone.
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

My heart goes out to her. Mental health issues like that are a lot more commonplace than most people understand, irrespective of people's political badges. Damned tough to be family to a person who's struggling this way too. I hope she finds the help she needs, and that the family's left alone on this issue.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    ditto

What a shame & I hope she gets all the help she needs. I also hope the media just doesn't "go there".
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

It is very tempting to "go there"
    Can anyone here imagine having Ted Cruz as a father?

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    It is very tempting to "go there"
    Can anyone here imagine having Ted Cruz as a father?
    sure, it’s not like there’s a screening process

There's a limited number of things a parent can do to help make this better, and a much larger range of things to make it worse. I hope Ted and his wife find the ability to do the former.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    Seconded, she'sd got enough to deal with.

I hope the youngster gets well . . . ill wishes toward her and her family about this matter are very inappropriate.

BUT, if this happened to a Dem family, the Reich would be telling jokes and generally yukking it up.

As they did in the case of Paul Pelosi.

First and foremost I think this should not be publicized this is a young girl regardless of her fathers position in need of help and compassion

Sadly self harm is extremely common with young women ( and some men ) I hope she gets the help she needs. From what I understand it’s about wanting to take control when you feel as though you have no control in your life. Through my daughter I’ve learned about friends of hers that have gone through this very dangerous and harmful acts. It’s terrifying. My only connection to Ted Cruz is is this the daughter that pulled away from him when he attempted to photo op kiss her ?
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by sandtown View Post
    I hope the youngster gets well . . . ill wishes toward her and her family about this matter are very inappropriate.

BUT, if this happened to a Dem family, the Reich would be telling jokes and generally yukking it up.

As they did in the case of Paul Pelosi.
    Quite true. And same slime-trailers who were quick to post misleading derogatory memes about Mr. Pelosi, or spread malicious rumors... would be the first to yelp and take offense if anyone did anything remotely similar in the case of the Cruz family. No matter HOW apt the actually were.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Hey her grandpa killed jfk
    stab wound doctorin’ affordable on the Cancun anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    First and foremost I think this should not be publicized this is a young girl regardless of her fathers position in need of help and compassion

Sadly self harm is extremely common with young women ( and some men ) I hope she gets the help she needs. From what I understand itís about wanting to take control when you feel as though you have no control in your life. Through my daughter Iíve learned about friends of hers that have gone through this very dangerous and harmful acts. Itís terrifying. My only connection to Ted Cruz is is this the daughter that pulled away from him when he attempted to photo op kiss her ?
    There are a range of reasons for self harm in this way. One is when there is inner psychological pain or trauma that the individual is not able to express, or articulate. The self harm gives a physical focal point and tangible reality to the intangible inner pain. More often than not it is a cry for help rather than an attempt at suicide.

The modern western way of life with all the pressures and priorities of earning a large enough income etc and which is often in conflict with a more grounded natural way of living has a lot to answer for.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

"Freighters on the nod on the surface of the bay, One of these days we're going to sail away"
    Bruce Cockburn

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Maybe she needed an abortion and fell on a knitting needle?
    We can’t know fer she’d she was slicing her wrist with a dull paring knife because her father is the most hated senator .
    assuming that would be cold

She speaks on TicTok:

Ted Cruz’s daughter addresses speculation after self-inflicted stab wounds: ‘I’m not suicidal’

Jami Ganz - New York Daily News
    Dec 8, 2022 Updated 7 hrs ago

Sen. Ted Cruz’s teenage daughter is speaking out after she was hospitalized this week for reported self-inflicted stab wounds.

Caroline Cruz, 14, took to TikTok Wednesday to address speculation regarding the self-inflicted stab wounds she reportedly sustained the day prior, which necessitated her being taken to the hospital.

“I wanted to address this on my own because the media is … causing my mental health to be exploited for their gain,” said Cruz. “I also don’t enjoy the assumptions on why I did what I did.”

The teen, who confirmed in the caption she was reading from a script, went on to dispel some conjecture.

“No, it had nothing to do with my sexuality or my father. I’m not suicidal but I am experiencing some mental issues,” she said, noting she’s “working through it and getting the help I need. Thank you so much for all the support and love, it means a lot to me. But the most traumatizing part of this experience is how public it’s been.”

While Cruz said she’s “feeling a lot better,” she asked those watching to not “make bold statements about what this is when you truly have no idea.”

https://www.hastingstribune.com/ap/a...11b188857.html
    "They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I'm not really supposed to say that but it's an obvious fact. But when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people." -- James Carville on the plethora of low-quality GQP candidates in the mid-term election.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Quite true. And same slime-trailers who were quick to post misleading derogatory memes about Mr. Pelosi, or spread malicious rumors... would be the first to yelp and take offense if anyone did anything remotely similar in the case of the Cruz family.
    You're making stuff up again. Paul Pelosi is three times the age of majority, a wealthy businessman and the beneficiary of much of his wife's power and influence. They don't live in Pacific Heights because Nancy is a poor Mexican struggling for justice.

This girl is 14 years old. The situations do not even vaguely resemble one another.

Quote Originally Posted by HRDavies View Post
    You're making stuff up again. Paul Pelosi is three times the age of majority, a wealthy businessman and the beneficiary of much of his wife's power and influence. They don't live in Pacific Heights because Nancy is a poor Mexican struggling for justice.

This girl is 14 years old. The situations do not even vaguely resemble one another.
    Ummmm lets see, Ted's a multi millionaire and his wife, Heidi Cruz, is a managing director at Goldman Sachs.

Ted is a US Senator
    Nancy is a US Senator

Ted is a multi millionaire
    Nancy is a multi millionaire

Ted's wife is managing director at Goldman Sachs.
    Nancy's husband runs a real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm

I don't know I kinda see a slight resemblance

The only difference is no one broke into Ted's home with a hammer and bashed Heidi Cruz in the head.
    I also doubt while Paul was in a coma he could have Tick Tocked his fans to let them know he was ok.

I suppose if Ted consulted his fourteen year old daughter on policy decisions of the US government and she benefitted greatly from those decisions to the tune of becoming a multi-millionaire off the backs of working people, you could see a valid resemblance.

Unfortunately, he doesn't appear to do so. His platform would probably be a lot more reasonable if he did. Even a 14 year old is smarter than Mr Cruz.

How else does one become a multi-millionaire other than "off the backs of working people"?

I suppose if Ted consulted his fourteen year old daughter on policy decisions of the US government and she benefitted greatly from those decisions to the tune of becoming a multi-millionaire off the backs of working people, you could see a valid resemblance.

Unfortunately, he doesn't appear to do so. His platform would probably be a lot more reasonable if he did. Even a 14 year old is smarter than Mr Cruz.
    Ahhhh you did find the difference Nancy and Paul love each other and have a close personal relationship based on mutual respect and communication. While no one likes Ted not even his daughter.

Now I wonder if Heidi Cruz, who is a managing director at Goldman Sachs got any inside info from the committees Teds on hmmmmm I mean if we are gonna let innuendos fly let them fly

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    How else does one become a multi-millionaire other than "off the backs of working people"?
    Pet Rock was the last one I can think of .... but it does happen. Occasionally

Nancy and Paul love each other and have a close personal relationship based on mutual respect and communication.
    Puh-lease, I just had breakfast (where's the throwing-up emoticon ?), gag me with a spoon

Pet Rock was the last one I can think of .... but it does happen. Occasionally

Puh-lease, I just had breakfast (where's the throwing-up emoticon ?), gag me with a spoon
    That's just like your opinion man

Ummmm lets see, Ted's a multi millionaire and his wife, Heidi Cruz, is a managing director at Goldman Sachs.

Ted is a US Senator
    Nancy is a US Senator

Ted is a multi millionaire
    Nancy is a multi millionaire

Ted's wife is managing director at Goldman Sachs.
    Nancy's husband runs a real estate and venture capital investment and consulting firm

The only difference is no one broke into Ted's home with a hammer and bashed Heidi Cruz in the head.
    I also doubt while Paul was in a coma he could have Tick Tocked his fans to let them know he was ok.
    And so far not a single elected democrat has joked about this painful situation on TV or social media, nor made up BS about it.

Quote Originally Posted by willin woodworks View Post
    And so far not a single elected democrat has joked about this painful situation on TV or social media, nor made up BS about it.
    Huh. Maybe the 2 sides aren't the same after all.

So much for the uniparty.

What Fokcing rock have you been living under ? Do you even KNOW HOW to use Google ?

What the GOP Response to the Paul Pelosi Attack Reveals About Our Miserable Political Discourse

https://time.com/6226946/paul-pelosi...cal-discourse/

Republican candidate draws laughter with mockery of attack on Paul Pelosi
    ‘Apparently [Nancy Pelosi’s] house doesn’t have a lot of protection,’ says Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake at campaign event

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-pelosi-attack

Of Course Republicans Are Mocking the Brutal Attack on Nancy Pelosi’s Husband
    Everything from the rush to define political motives to the GOP’s despicable taunting is simply the way we live now.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...elosi-attacks/

Then there is Don Jr

67C23671-9D2A-49A7-BCF3-C7AF4965B414.jpg

To quote YOR president “COME ON MAN “
    Last edited by Joe (SoCal); 12-09-2022 at 01:24 PM.