Thread: Stickers on truck windows

Default Stickers on truck windows

On the way back from buying a lamp socket at lowes I saw this truck and wondered about the sticker symbols. I figured out how to edit the image to reduce the size, resampling it to lower resolution. The reddish blob above the skull is a Santa Cruz logo.

I'm curious, suspicious, of the two in the lower left, the skull, and what looks to me like a stick figure that might be doing double duty as a P superimposed on a W, which my suspicion suggests is for 'white power.' Anyone here know?

Default Re: Stickers on truck windows

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahan View Post
    I'm curious, suspicious, of the two in the lower left, the skull, and what looks to me like a stick figure that might be doing double duty as a P superimposed on a W, which my suspicion suggests is for 'white power.' Anyone here know?
    I think you might find that "Don't Tread On Me" is popular among many of the same people.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

That's what made me wonder about it.

Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    It’s a Misfits Fiend skull and the Pennywise logo. Two band logos.
    Didn't they open for Big Brother & The Holding Company?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

'kay, then nevermind.

I was once preparing to stop at a red light and an SUV blasted past me through the light. Huge rear window sticker: "Trust In Jesus"!
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

^ ^ ^ Obviously, Jim, they did

Rick
    Charter Member - - Professional Procrastinators Association of America - - putting things off since 1965 " I'll get around to it tomorrow, .... maybe "