Thread: Has anyone watch Trump go unhinged about the midterms on TruthSocial ?

Default Has anyone watch Trump go unhinged about the midterms on TruthSocial ?

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Has anyone watch Trump go unhinged about the midterms on TruthSocial ?

Yeah, no. I’ve seen enough of his vomit to last a lifetime.

Default Re: Has anyone watch Trump go unhinged about the midterms on TruthSocial ?

Nor have I watched any daytinme 'soaps' nor telenovellas...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Seems to me there has to be a significant portion of the Trumpsters who enjoy TFg’s psuedo masculinity have got to realize he sounds like a whiny child unable to take responsibility for his actions.

Did you hear what Ivanka’s lawyer said about why she shouldn’t be held responsible for Trump Inc’s fraud when she was part of it? That it would hurt her reputation.

Its always the same everyone else is to blame and the BIG LIE of election fraud .....Oooooh and open borders, keep angry and keep scared, don't forget about the caravans of rapists and MS-13 gang members.

People really take this guy serious ?
    Last edited by Joe (SoCal); 11-13-2022 at 02:07 PM.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

He has the same sort of condescension as elon. Like a 10 year old bully in the schoolyard.
    Whack jobs with too much money...

maybe he'll stroke out soon
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Liar, cheat, thief, and rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wright View Post
    Liar, cheat, thief, and rapist.
    hero and political savior to about eighty million americans
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

The Democrat who lost to election denier J D Vance conceded. He said he was proud to do so. He didn’t want to live in a country where if you win, you win; and if you lose it’s a conspiracy.
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

"If CNN were smart, they’d open up a Conservative network, only have me on, and it would be the most successful network in History. Fox only made it because of me, Twitter only made it because of me, and even Facebook is now in the tubes, having lost almost $90 billion in value since I was taken off."

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    hero and political savior to about eighty million americans
    no he isn’t. Maybe 20 million. The rest just don’t want cat boxes in the bathrooms, open borders, murdering babies, invading dark skinned people, or anything that tells them they have to sacrifice for some common good.

The little boy is having a temper tantrum. Throwing blame, name calling, he's got everything except throwing himself on the floor and pounding his fists. Give him time...
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    maybe he'll stroke out soon
    A concussion might speed things up

If the Democrats were as professional and organized to pull off these MASSIVE electoral steals as Drumpf claims they are, they are EXACTLY who I want in control, not the GOP who can't pull its thumb out of its butt to stop it. LOL>
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Will any of the major networks cover his "big" announcement on Tuesday?
    It would be a hoot if they didn't.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.
    Skiing is the next best thing to having wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    Will any of the major networks cover his "big" announcement on Tuesday?
    It would be a hoot if they didn't.
    I thought I heard he postponed/cancelled it.

Thanks Joe, the old boy sure gets on a roll. No reaction to his niece's recent comments. If tfg wasn't so freakin ignorant he would blow a gasket. Pity us. Locally all repugnican lawn signs vanished.