Thread: The latest from Elon

Default The latest from Elon

ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

Default Re: The latest from Elon

You go first, E. . .

fugly

He's a movie character, like the scientist billionaire in "Don't Look Up".
    If he ever drinks the brew of 10 tanna leaves, he will become a monster the likes of which the world has never seen

I saw a Rivian in the flesh the other day. A hell of a lot better looking than his proposed F-111 knockoff Cybertruck.
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Looks like it was inspired by futuristic sci fi movies with 'futuristic' looking cars in them. Gull wing doors?
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Looks like it was inspired by futuristic sci fi movies with 'futuristic' looking cars in them. Gull wing doors?
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    fugly
    that word does not begin to describe the cybertruck. If I had the money, I would get the Rivian.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama