Thread: Washington Examiner

Default Washington Examiner

If you are not familiar with this rag, it makes Fox News look fair and balanced.

They are now calling Surgeon General Vivek Murthy deviant and deranged because he orders ice cream cones without the ice cream. It seems they remind him of Italian pizzelle cookies, but this is being used as an opportunity to bring into question anything that comes from his office in an official capacity.

It seems the trash that the Washington Examiner puts out has been crossing my desk a lot lately. It seems they are designed to appeal to people who want to feel superior for whatever reason they can cook up.

By the way, Murthy looks like a very healthy guy. I'm thinking that eating less ice cream might be beneficial.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Default Re: Washington Examiner

That Moonie rag is popular with the DC Reich.

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    If you are not familiar with this rag, it makes Fox News look fair and balanced.
    I am very familiar with it.

They are now calling Surgeon General Vivek Murthy deviant and deranged because he orders ice cream cones without the ice cream. It seems they remind him of Italian pizzelle cookies, but this is being used as an opportunity to bring into question anything that comes from his office in an official capacity.
    By the way, Murthy looks like a very healthy guy. I'm thinking that eating less ice cream might be beneficial.
    I have always maintained that if dessert is a sufficiently large portion of your diet that it poses health risks,
    You have other more serious dietary problems that you might want to address before addressing dessert.
    You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)

Default Re: Washington Examiner

Same with the Cult Epoch Times which is part of the Falun Dafa Cult. It’s a controversial Chinese spiritual movement founded by Li Hongzhi in 1992. The movement's sudden prominence in the late 1990s became a concern to the Chinese government, which branded it a “heretical cult.”
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment