Thread: Forum member misses ferry

Default Re: Forum member misses ferry

Without friends none of this is possible.

I've been through Fruitvale on the BART if I remember correctly.

What takes you through there (other than the BART)?
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

20 years ago heading home from Lacrosse Wi to Dekalb iLL. 90-94 was a parking lot so I got off and dead reckoned my way to Merrimac and ran into the ferry crossing. We were then the second vehicle in line at the lapping waters of the Wisconsin River and waited for the ferry to return to take us across. As time passed more vehicles came in behind us. The occupant of the third one behind us was exhibiting some emotional distress so I walked back to him and told him we are all waiting for the ferry. He jumps out of his car and runs down the line of cars shouting there is a drugged up crazy dude up there says we are waiting for the f**king ferry. Just then it eased into the shore. First time I was on a f**king ferry.