I'm gearing up to start bending frames for my Washington County peapod. For the steam source I'm going with a 5 gallon beer keg and removed the ball valve apparatus. The flange has an outer diameter of 2.5 " and the inner diameter of the opening is 1.5". My question is in regard to the plumbing. Radiator hose doesn't come in sizes to fit over the flange. Is the answer to simply shove a hose with a 1.5" outer diameter? Do I drill a separate hole for the steam outlet, put a hose in and use something as a loose plug for the central opening? Thanks for suggestions.