Thread: An important announcement to the citizens of the State of Georgia.

Default An important announcement to the citizens of the State of Georgia.

The Republican Party, AKA GOP, thinks that each and every one of you is an imbicilic goober who'll fall for anything.
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Default Re: An important announcement to the citizens of the State of Georgia.

In much of the state, they seem to be correct.

..and they have a bad past record on the subject………..

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

But the state did vote for Biden and they have two Democratic senators and will likely send Herschel back to Texas. Also Abrams and Kemp seem to be neck and neck for governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    But the state did vote for Biden and they have two Democratic senators and will likely send Herschel back to Texas. Also Abrams and Kemp seem to be neck and neck for governor.
    Ahh, that will be why GOP, thinks that each and every one of you is an imbicilic goober who'll fall for anything.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Don’t have a dog in the race anymore, but pretty much everyone I know in GA will be voting for Kemp. The state has done well economically under his leadership. His win in the GOP primaries was encouraging after his dispute with trump.
    Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard38 View Post
    Don’t have a dog in the race anymore, but pretty much everyone I know in GA will be voting for Kemp. The state has done well economically under his leadership. His win in the GOP primaries was encouraging after his dispute with trump.
    I know a whole lot of people that won’t be. I think it will be close again.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    The Republican Party, AKA GOP, thinks that each and every one of you is an imbicilic goober who'll fall for anything.
    Sure you're not talking about Stacy Abrams?

ah, the ole advice for georgians from tacoma washingtons...

Let's not forget that GA is the state that gave us Marjorie Taylor Greene and the Jewish Space Laser. We probably should not expect too much from them.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    Let's not forget that GA is the state that gave us Marjorie Taylor Greene and the Jewish Space Laser. We probably should not expect too much from them.
    They are also the state most likely to prosecute Trump and company.
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wilkinson View Post
    They are also the state most likely to prosecute Trump and company.
    It is a place of contradictions. The GOP-led states tend to get more money from the federal government than they give, despite complaints that they pay too much taxes, but GA is an exception to that as well. They pay more to the feds than they get.

From what little I understand, northern GA is Greene country and southern GA is more liberal. I don't know what decides the balance.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

From what little I understand, northern GA is Greene country and southern GA is more liberal. I don't know what decides the balance.
    rural ga is conservative
    atlanta athens and savannah are more liberal
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    rural ga is conservative
    atlanta athens and savannah are more liberal
    But what turns the state-wide vote from Greene to rationality?

it wont be stacey abrams
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    Rural GA is conservative. Atlanta, Athens and Savannah are more liberal.
    Just like pretty much every other state in the country.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

It is a place of contradictions. The GOP-led states tend to get more money from the federal government than they give, despite complaints that they pay too much taxes, but GA is an exception to that as well. They pay more to the feds than they get.

Metro Atlanta is not south GA and becomes more liberal every year, as many densely populated areas do.
    Tom