Thread: Winter Wren for sale

Default Winter Wren for sale

on Facebook Marketplace. The boat is on a great looking trailer, is in Ocean Springs, Ms. (about 25 miles from Mobile), and is listed at $3300 US. I know nothing about this boat or her builder/owner, but it looks really good and the price is right.

I have no idea how you search through Facebook Marketplace if you don't live around here, but I assume it's doable.

Mickey Lake
    'A disciple of the Norse god of aesthetically pleasing boats, Johan Anker'

Default Re: Winter Wren for sale

Couldn't find it but did find a Winter Wren in FLa for $5200

Does anyone know of a Winter Wren for sale currently, 2022? I desperately need a trailerable small cruising boat!

I bought the plans in '04, but some niggles and a move of countries kept them in the draw. The few I have seen pics of didn't look quite right, but that is a personal thing. The photo on the cover of WB looked right and got me interested.
    My plans were for the full keel version, there is a c/board one now. My gripe might be more about the stitch and fillet construction. I prefer thin glued joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Adkins View Post
    Does anyone know of a Winter Wren for sale currently, 2022? I desperately need a trailerable small cruising boat!
    When looking for boats, I search regularly on Ebay, Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. Woodenboat has ads online and in print. Happy hunting!