Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this true ? Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years

Default Re: Is this true ? Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 year

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile View Post
    From Airlie's post I know I'm not a "she", otherwise don't subscribe to the lefts woke BS.
    How about you answer these two simple questions ?

1. Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?

2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.

Font: Arial Bold

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Is this true ? Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 year

FFS Joe you're flirting with my ignore list dude.

I mean, is this really doing anything for you? Improving your world in some way?
    "Visionary" is he who in every egg sees a carbonara.

Quote Originally Posted by Figment View Post

I mean, is this really doing anything for you? Improving your world in some way?
    That would be a shame since I think I post a lot of other interesting, informative and just plane fun threads and posts. I also enjoy your posts and think we've have a pleasant rapport over the years. Hey but you do what you got to do. I feel these are probably the two most important question to be asked of every Trump supporter every time for eternity.

Maybe these yahoos could just get 'the tattoo', eh?
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by Figment View Post

Thank you

Thank you

How about you simply answer the questions instead of bitching about it?

1. Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?

2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.

From Airlie's post I know I'm not a "she", otherwise don't subscribe to the lefts woke BS.
    You don't need a subscription, pronouns are free of charge. In any case, I've seen you use them, so why make a fuss?