Thread: TRump hosting Arab ruling class to a golf tournament

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Default TRump hosting Arab ruling class to a golf tournament

At one of HIS courses of course. Objective, to make a lot of money for himself although he professes it's for charity....HIS!

When connecting the dots to 9/11, he states that incident had never been proven...

Default Re: TRump hosting Arab ruling class to a golf tournament

He's not orange and looks older then Joe.62e2e522e1179200195ed605.jpeg

Come on guys, militant jihadi were our freedom fighters in the 80’s. It’s not like nations have a monopoly on large scale violence. The jihadi movement is in large part a rejection of the Arab ruling class and modernity. This gross association of “Arabs” with terrorism is why it was sooo easy to conflate Iraq with 9/11 in the minds of my fella Muricans.

Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    I don’t conflate Arabs with terrorism.

I DO point out that an acting President doing his job gets castigated for it, while this POS gets a pass for doing personal business?

As dumb as I’d expect, really.

By the by, one of my good friends from college was murdered by terrorists after he was sent “home” post 9/11.

ETA: I may be among the few here who have received a gift of zamzam water, too.
    This is why I specifically mentioned ruling class or have you forgotten what the prince did to a newspaper man for criticizing the government?

Jamie, what did you mean by “ When connecting the dots to 9/11, he states that incident had never been proven...”

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Jamie, what did you mean by “ When connecting the dots to 9/11, he states that incident had never been proven...”
    Trump has

the cpnnecting dots, SA had no involvement in 9/11 etc in his mind,

PS, I taught quite a few Arabs in the UK. Sure, one or
    or two bad apples" but, relatively few, Found most kids were good kids

Wonder if he will fist bump them.
    Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!

"Trump: There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations; they were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down Ė as those buildings came down, and that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George, now I know they donít like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population that were cheering as the buildings came down. NOT GOOD!"

FTR, Biden's fist-bump, innocuously captured during a photo-op, turned into a soundbite and taken out of context by partisan karen vultures looking for any bone to pick with the real president, wasn't the kind of fist-bump that two homies use congratulating each other on making a hoop or a clever bon mot. It was a COVID-related habit of avoiding a perhaps problematic tradtional handshake. Go back to twenty-twenty, at the height of the pandemic, and see all the various news coverage of public meetings between visiting statesmen, and witness the point of them knocking elbows or doing the fist-bump in lieu of risking touching a possibly infected person's hand, or possibly unwittingly infecting someone else with a standard traditional handshake.

The karen vultures would have us think that since Biden made a point of condemning the Saudi prince for sanctioning the Kashoggi murder, that then meeting with him as a function of foreign dignitaries, as statesmen, is somehow malign or devious, as if then it equates to Biden okaying the sanctioned hit. Which is of course preposterous. A typical republican pol might be that loosey goosey with his public and private alliances, and cosey up to a murderer, but that isn't Joe Biden. Biden's state visit was to talk about petroleum supply, the economy, and when pressed during a followup press conference, made a point of saying that he did bring up the Kashoggi murder directly with the prince, and in doing so making the obvious implication that it was a notorious criminal stunt that won't fly again and would jeopardize peaceful relations with the US going forward if it did. It's global politics and diplomacy and such things always need special care, and the version the public gets during news coverage isn't the whole story, and there are valid reasons for that as well. Just like the DoJ not spilling the beans about their progress building their cases against the orange menace. No one on the planet older than four is going to suggest that Biden is somehow at fault for not being the policeman and trying to arrest a foriegn head of state in their home country. If such a thing were even remotely a possibility, we'd see Biden or some other western head of state showing up at the Kremlin to arrest Putin, and yet he's still welcome, more or less, to appear at any head of state diplomatic function, say at the UN, without fear of being taken into custody.

Stupid thread.
    Speak softly and carry a mouthful of marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Trump has

the cpnnecting dots, SA had no involvement in 9/11 etc in his mind,

PS, I taught quite a few Arabs in the UK. Sure, one or
    or two bad apples" but, relatively few, Found most kids were good kids
    If by no “involvement” you mean some kind of active role in Al Qaeda’s attacks on 9/11 I agree. “SA” the country and gov’t had no involvement. Certainly the Saudi gov’t has some kind of role assisting Saudi citizens but that’s not the same as assisting citizens engaged in terrorist attacks.
    Saudi gov’t and individuals may use jihadi groups, as we have, but that doesn’t mean we or the Saudi gov’t had an active role in these groups every action.
    Last edited by LeeG; 07-29-2022 at 02:05 PM.

Apparently, Trump had the Official Seal of the President of the United States on everything from golf carts to hand towels during this golf tournament. Which is illegal use, Twitter tells me. Unlawful to use the seals of either POTUS or VPOTUS in ways which construe United States sponsorship or endorsement of private functions of the type.

Hope he's charged for that too. I'm regularly nauseated by the overt, knowing, and often petty lawbreaking. It's exactly like all the belligerent lying, about things large and small, which normalized "truth" as something to create rather than interpret or analyze.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Maybe he could have some special lookalike seals made up. I could see his rationalization “It was MY presidency!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...lf-tournament/

Former president Donald Trump was spotted using the presidential seal on multiple items during the LIV Golf tournament at his Bedminster, N.J., golf course.
    The seal was plastered on towels, golf carts and other items as the former president participated in the pro-am event of the Saudi-sponsored tournament Thursday.
    It is against federal law to use the presidential and vice-presidential seals in ways that could convey “a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the Government of the United States.”

On Thursday, Trump dismissed criticism that he is being too friendly to Saudi Arabia.
    “Nobody’s gotten to the bottom of 9/11, unfortunately,” Trump told ESPN.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcoKfUMO...b-2bf05b6400b8

I wonder how Trumpsters view the use of the seal at TFG’s golf courses.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...int-last-year/
    Trump golf club appears to still be using presidential seal despite criminal complaint last year

He looks happier.
    Last edited by LeeG; 07-29-2022 at 02:13 PM.

trmp has the kind of stunted juvenile mind that blurts whatever nonsense that he supposes, stating that everyone knows it. ‘No one’s gotten to the bottom of it’ means he doesn’t get it or won’t accept into his special worldview wherein his narcissism shapes his reality and his stolen privilege allows him some assumed but unwarranted legitmacy for his lying and projection.

fck him.
    Speak softly and carry a mouthful of marbles.

Maybe this would work

At 76 ya should, but he isn’t wearing makeup.

He looks fatter than usual. exercise plenty of big macs

Trump made that exact statement last night discussing the protests at Bedminster

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard38 View Post
    Wonder if he will fist bump them.
    How many times have you contracted Covid ? I’m conducting an impromptu survey
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    How many times have you contracted Covid ? I’m conducting an impromptu survey
    Who fricken cares. Why does it still matter?

How close where you to monkey pox? I understand it takes a lot of hard bumps including with fists.
    Without friends none of this is possible.

I wonder how Trumpsters view the use of the seal at TFG’s golf courses.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...int-last-year/
    Trump golf club appears to still be using presidential seal despite criminal complaint last year

He looks happier.
    Man he is looking seriously OLD.
    Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    I want to see him riding a bicycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    I want to see him riding a bicycle...
    I just can't get an image of Arte Johnson of 'Laugh-in' falling off his tricycle, out of my head . . . . Thanks a lot
    Charter Member - - Professional Procrastinators Association of America - - putting things off since 1965 " I'll get around to it tomorrow, .... maybe "

It seems a little strange to see photos of him with his mouth closed.

He’s relaxed, not on stage but put some make up on him, dress him up and …..

He’s baaack!