Thread: Matt Gaetz Takes Jibe At Abortion Advocates' Appearance: 'Just Disgusting

Default Matt Gaetz Takes Jibe At Abortion Advocates' Appearance: 'Just Disgusting

Republican Representative Matt Gaetz took a jibe at "pro-abortion" women during a rally at the Turning Point USA Student Action Summit on Saturday in Tampa, Florida. "Nobody wants to impregnate you, if you look like a thumb" Gaetz said after stating they are "disgusting."

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Matt Gaetz Takes Jibe At Abortion Advocates' Appearance: 'Just Disgusting

Obviously Gates prefers trafficking younger woman and ignores that the ProChoice movement is larger and more inclusive of all women & men of all shapes and sizes. Hey Matt look we also have young attractive women in our movement that you are woefully ignorant of.

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Matt Gaetz Takes Jibe At Abortion Advocates' Appearance: 'Just Disgusting

Arguing Gaetz on his terms just validates his disgusting position.

A sniveling adolescent fearful of women talks like that. Not an adult. Gaetz is the face of the anti-choice.

The guy's a pig. I'd say he's a frat boy that never grew up, but that's an insult to frat boys.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

She parlayed this dis by Gaetz into $50,000.00 in donations for abortion services. Gaetz is a putz.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Can we entertain the word 'DEPLORABLE?'
    He was one of the most supremely stupid men I have ever met. He taught me a great deal.

The Lincoln Project fires back:

https://youtu.be/sKenw1YnDL0
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Just look at the forehead... You would think that there would be lots of room behind there for BRAINS, apparently not!!

$275,000.00 raised.

In most things, when the scum rises to the top it makes it easy to remove and discard it. In the land of the little red hatters it gets elected to public office. JayInOz

$500,000 raised

One might think he has given up all ambition to ever be President. But then, Trump . . . .

In June 2020, following an argument with then-Representative Cedric Richmond, Gaetz said he had been living with a 19-year-old immigrant from Cuba, Nestor Galbán, since Galbán was 12, and considered Galbán his son. He later clarified that Galbán is the brother of an ex-girlfriend of Gaetz's and that Galbán spends time with his sister, with Gaetz's family, and with Gaetz. The two are not related genetically or legally.Gaetz said, "Our relationship as a family is defined by our love for each other, not by any paperwork." In 2016, he called Galbán a "local student"; in 2017, he called Galbán "my helper".

In December 2020, Gaetz announced his engagement to his girlfriend, Ginger Luckey, the sister of Oculus VR founder and major Republican donor Palmer Luckey.They married in August 2021.

-- wikipedia
    So, when you're using Facebook, or doing a bit of virtual ski-jumping, you're joining the fascist family. They could give a S about abortion or anything for that matter except if there's money.

Reality Labs is a business of Meta Platforms (formerly Facebook Inc.) that produces virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) hardware and software, including virtual reality headsets such as Quest, and metaverse platforms such as Horizon Worlds. Reality Labs is the corporate successor to Oculus, a company that was founded in 2012 by Palmer Luckey, Brendan Iribe, Michael Antonov and Nate Mitchell to develop a VR headset for video gaming known as the Oculus Rift. Oculus raised over $2.4 million for the project via a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter—nearly ten times the original goal of $250,000.
    --
    Oculus was acquired by Facebook in March 2014. The company partnered with Samsung Electronics to release the Gear VR accessory for Samsung Galaxy smartphones in 2015. In March 2016, Oculus released the first consumer version of the Rift headset. In 2017, the company released a standalone mobile headset known as Oculus Go, produced by Xiaomi. In 2019, it released a high-end standalone headset known as Oculus Quest (which, since a software update, is capable of operating as both a standalone and PC headset), and Oculus Rift S, a follow-up to the original Oculus Rift manufactured by Lenovo. In 2020, the Oculus Quest 2 was released.

In October 2021, Facebook announced that Reality Labs would begin to report its revenue separately from the Facebook "Family of Apps". Facebook subsequently announced that it would change its corporate name to Meta, and the Oculus brand was replaced on current and existing products by the "Meta" (hardware) and "Horizon" (online communities) brands.

-- ibid
    I'm not leaving.

-- Mike Pence

$700,000.00 raised for abortion services. She’s sending Gaetz flowers.

$1,000,000.00

How much have Facebook et al. raised during the same period?
    I'm not leaving.

-- Mike Pence

Separated at birth with Matt Gaetz , Charlie Kirk doesn't have a problem what Gaetz said. He has a problem with the View and Whoopi.https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2022/...rk-suetheview/