Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everything Trump touched in the WH turned into a stinking pile f excrement

Default Everything Trump touched in the WH turned into a stinking pile f excrement

Did the same thing that happened to the DOJ happen to the Secret Service?
    Last edited by Nicholas Scheuer; 07-15-2022 at 10:23 PM.

Default Re: Everything Trump touched in the WH turned into a stinking pile f excrement

I think you have to consider that the secret service recruits from the military
    Think General Flynn...

Default Re: Everything Trump touched in the WH turned into a stinking pile f excrement

The Christo-fascists invaded the Services years ago. Remember during the Iraq war when Bible quotes were embedded on the guns?
    A society predicated on the assumption that everyone in it should want to get rich is not well situated to become either ethical or imaginative.

Photographer of sailing and sailboats
    And other things, too.
    http://www.landsedgephoto.com

I'm a little bit surprised the Secret Service doesn't have a policy of deleting internal communications. There is a need for the POTUS to trust his bodyguards and they hear everything. They can't do their job if he can't trust them to keep his secrets.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Newsflash.

This just in over the bilge wire report

Trump is not prez and had not been for awhile .

At some point our bilge liberals have to let him out of their heads.

Hey Taco Troll. TFG did what on Jan 6?

Do you think he made America Great Again?

When he is rotting in jail - I might forget him then. For now, he has done too much damage to our country that must be repaired for me to forget the scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by elf View Post
    The Christo-fascists invaded the Services years ago. Remember during the Iraq war when Bible quotes were embedded on the guns?
    Onward Christian Soldiers...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Newsflash.

I don’t get it.

It’s time to let Jan 6 go, but it’s too soon to talk about guns.

Do you guys print your own calendar or something?

Don't feed the troll.

I'd like to see those deleted texts. Hope they can retrieve them.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.
    Skiing is the next best thing to having wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    Don't feed the troll.

I'd like to see those deleted texts. Hope they can retrieve them.
    Not a chance Pelosi will make sure of that.

I'll get the fat, seditious grifter and wanna-be dictator out of my head when he is either dead or in prison. In other words once he is no longer a threat to our Republic.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Other than being the Speaker of the House, now and during trmp’s term, what would Pelosi have to do with any of this? She’s not a trmper so she’s not the subject of any investigation, doesn’t communicate with either the president or the Secret Service via text, so she’s not on either end of any suspect texts.

OTOH, trmp and the SS agents ARE subject to the ongoing investigation by the House committee conducting the hearings into the Jan sixth insurrection which will inevitably result in trmp, several of his party’s cohort in the House, and now probably also some SS agents on duty in trmp’s term, being indicted and prosecuted. That’ll be fun, sorta like a long running comic farce starring an allstar cast of corrupt Rs. Oh, no doubt Speaker Pelosi will be at the podium in the House when those results of the hearings are made public at the culmination of the committee’s work.

You know trmp’s starting to hear the footsteps of the feds coming for him with the big zip ties. No time for a rally, and no where to hide. Cue the fat lady, she’s about to go on. And when she belts out her aria there’ll be dancing in the streets.
    Speak softly and carry a mouthful of marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile
    Blah, blah, blah....
    Nancy Pelosi pi$$es off all the right people.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Newsflash.

1. Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?

2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by woodpile View Post
    Not a chance Pelosi will make sure of that.
    1. Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?

2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Mike Flynn’s brother General Charles Flynn was in the Pentagon the day of the insurrection helping to delay the response of the National Guard. The pentagon denied it for a while then admitted it. So is he rotting in jail as he should be? No. He is in Command of the US Army Pacific theater. The army’s largest service component command.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post

What?

Where.

What is on second.

Where is sitting in the bleacher seats.

Who.

Who is on first.

Where is the coward? Posting in the Bilge from the Oregon coast.

Default Everything Trump touched in the WH turned into a stinking pile f excrement

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    I'm a little bit surprised the Secret Service doesn't have a policy of deleting internal communications. There is a need for the POTUS to trust his bodyguards and they hear everything. They can't do their job if he can't trust them to keep his secrets.
    People going to prison over the destruction of records.

In general, once, you've been served, it becomes a crime to destroy any documents that might be subject to discovery. You don't have to have any sort of document retention policy (and you could even have a document retention policy that says, say, documents get destroyed after 30 days, but regardless, once served, any covered documents in your possession must be preserved.

And . . .

There are multiple statutes like this in the US Code. For instance, 18 USC 1519 (Title 18, Chapter 73, Obstruction of Justice)

18 USC 1519[/url] - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Also 18 USC 20171 (Title 18, Chapter 101, Records and Reports):

18 USC 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
    Last edited by Nicholas Carey; 07-16-2022 at 01:43 AM.
    You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)

Is anyone still wondering why pence wouldn't get in the car with the SS ?

Far from moving on, the rot continues and will take years to root out. Spying by a foreign power could not do more harm than whiteanting from within has, and is.

While it's fun to blame it on Trump - and much can be - the rot in the SS was present long before Trump even thought of running. You have to remember that the RWWs have been around a long time - especially the Evangelicals (see US Air Force).

Trump just brought 'em out from under the rocks.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Garret
    While it's fun to blame it on Trump - and much can be - the rot in the SS was present long before Trump even thought of running. You have to remember that the RWWs have been around a long time - especially the Evangelicals (see US Air Force).

Trump just brought 'em out from under the rocks.
    Well... I could disabuse you of that notion regarding the Secret Service... but there are reasons why I cannot.

Even Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    Well... I could disabuse you of that notion regarding the Secret Service... but there are reasons why I cannot.
    I'm not saying he didn't make things worse - that's his specialty after all - but the SS has had issue for some time.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Even the SS is made up of humans, and that's simultaneously a strenghth and a weakness.

Who.
    Joe is not going away and more power to him. You are too timid to simply offer an answer to his legitimate questions that you caused to be asked. Taking the usual republicant course of just failing to answer labels you.

#27: I have always thought that having have evangelicals so deep in the Air Force is literally dangerous. All we need is a few wild-eyed loonies to declare that it was their deity's will that mashed the big red button so as to hasten the End Times. Etc.

If I was a benign hegemon I'd institute a religious test and weed them all out of the military, period.
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Every Republican is an obstacle to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    I think you have to consider that the secret service recruits from the military
    Think General Flynn...
    Quote Originally Posted by elf View Post
    Just thinking about the elite secret service and how they trickle down from a military that hasn't won a war in a little over 3/4 of a century
    It's not surprising they are corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Sandlapper View Post
    Joe is not going away and more power to him. You are too timid to simply offer an answer to his legitimate questions that you caused to be asked. Taking the usual republicant course of just failing to answer labels you.
    Give him credit, at least he did not offer some banal quote from a far right conspiracy theorist as an answer. He actually used his own words for once.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama