Thread: An example of why I broke up with my old girlfriend s few years back

Default An example of why I broke up with my old girlfriend s few years back

As I found out, she was a conspiracy theorist and Ron Paul acolyte. She would have probaby thought this had credence. See ya.

Meet the Kooks Who Think NASA’s James Webb Telescope Is a Giant Space Cannon (yahoo.com)
    Last edited by Gerarddm; 07-16-2022 at 05:00 PM.
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Every Republican is an obstacle to progress.

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Default Re: An example of why I broke up with my old girlfriend s few years back

Default Re: An example of why I broke up with my old girlfriend s few years back

It's a next-gen Jewish space laser, and it's coming for your guns!

Is the telescope Jewish?
    Pet photography, the degree you get when you fail aromatherapy - Duck D.

Is it circumcised?
    I'm not leaving.

-- Mike Pence

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

My gifrlfriend in the dark ages, broke up with me. A very wise wp,an for sure.

The OP is false. There are no Ron Paul fan girls anywhere. I've looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    Is the telescope Jewish?
    The JeWST?

Well, at least she prolly knew what a woman was and who are the birthing people..

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Well, at least she prolly knew what a woman was and who are the birthing people..
    1. Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?

2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Speaking of kooks.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Speaking of kooks.
    Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    1. Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?

2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.

How.

How does a coward who routinely posts unattributed C&P to pass as original thought and who refuses to answer straight-forward questions arising from those cut-and-posts manage to avoid banishment from the WBF?
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    How does a coward who routinely posts unattributed C&P to pass as original thought and who refuses to answer straight-forward questions arising from those cut-and-posts manage to avoid banishment from the WBF?
    bobbys hasn’t avoided banishment. He’s just in between trips to banned camp right now.

Aaand another potentially interesting thread gets sunk by the same U-boat.
    Rick

Lean and nosey like a ferret

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    Yes, I admire bobbys for it as well. So many insults hurled at him every time he posts, but he avoids the trap of responding in kind so that a bunch of you can mash the button.

Must drive some people here crazy, to have a right-winger that you can't cancel. You put him on ignore, but his mere existence and freedom to post triggers you...

Quote Originally Posted by RFNK View Post
    Aaand another potentially interesting thread gets sunk by the same U-boat.
    Yes, I wanted to discuss those space lasers! I am pretty sure they are causing the current heat wave.

Quote Originally Posted by George. View Post
    Yes, I admire bobbys for it as well. So many insults hurled at him every time he posts, but he avoids the trap of responding in kind so that a bunch of you can mash the button.

Must drive some people here crazy, to have a right-winger that you can't cancel. You put him on ignore, but his mere existence and freedom to post triggers you...

No…. It’s more about the fact that he simply sh!ts in every punch bowl.

There have been “right-wingers” who work to be informed on their positions and engage in honest conversation.

They’re interesting reads.

Quote Originally Posted by George. View Post
    Yes, I wanted to discuss those space lasers! I am pretty sure they are causing the current heat wave.
    And the noise cancer! Let’s not forget about that.