Share on Parler
    Share on Gettr
    Share on Facebook
    Share on Twitter
    Share on LinkedIn
    Share on Flipboard
    Share on Telegram
    Share via Email

President Joe Biden is not the unifier-in-chief Americans are supposed to believe he is. Instead, he continues to divide the nation with his rhetoric, while pushing hard for progressive policies the average family couldn’t care less about.

On Wednesday, just 5 days after SCOTUS overturned Roe, Biden plunged to his all-time low in the RealClearPolitics average, sinking below 38%.

This is the lowest approval ever, marking a monumental dip for the first time in the Biden presidency.

Moreover, Democrats thought that the recent SCOTUS decision would have energized its base, thus catalyzing a resurgence of support for the party. That did not happen. Even after Biden expressed deep disappointment in the outcome.

So now it appears that Biden has retorted to what he does best; gaslighting the nation while painting Republican leadership as the new “boogeyman” that ought to be avoided at all costs.

At the same time, the President is continuing to ignore the issues at the top of most Americans’ concerns – like skyrocketing gas prices, inflation, the Southern Border crisis, etc. – to push forth a radical Democrat agenda to gain support through social issues like LGBTQI+ rights and Pride Month.

SUGGESTED NEWS

When his administration is asked about important topics like rising consumer costs, reporters are often dismissed or redirected towards more “pressing matters” like gender transitioning children.

Biden has routinely called out Republicans for “bullying” members of the LGBT movement. Announcing that he will fight against “discriminatory attacks” and “extreme MAGA laws and policies” that have allegedly led to the high suicide rate amongst the community. Even though it is not clear what he is referring to by those comments.

The President’s constantly dropping approval numbers show that his priorities are in the wrong place and that they are not working. Voters care far more about the economy and their own pocketbooks than the latest social cause, and they are running out of patience for platitudes and empty promises that only end up hurting Americans.

Democrats know this, which is why they are moving away from the issues, and instead smearing Republicans however they can to fear-monger voters into electing blue. It’s a bold, last-ditch-effort strategy.

Americans have witnessed this failing administration botch the economy, run gas prices through the roof, destroy our Southern Border, divide the nation through grotesque rhetoric, and pass off blame for all the country’s problems onto foreign actors and the opposite side of the political aisle.

The Democrats have been on this path for quite some time now. But Americans are seeing right through their smokescreens and mirrors. The

Default Re: Biden goes lower and lower

Many, many Americans are too ignorant to give any worthwhile opinion regarding a POTUS' administration.

Biden exiled Trump to Mara logo.
    Mission accomplished.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.
    Skiing is the next best thing to having wings.

I wonder if Alvin has any thoughts about TFG wanting armed protesters to attend his Jan 6 losers rally then have them march off to the Capitol ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Scheuer View Post
    Many, many Americans are too ignorant to give any worthwhile opinion regarding a POTUS' administration.
    Though optics is a part of it, he has had a number of setbacks (fuel prices, baby formula, Afghan withdrawal, inflation and looming recession) AND these same perceptions extend to previous presidents whos approval rating were much higher - what is Biden doing differently that led to the lower number?

If you throw enough mud and tell enough lies, eventually some of it is going to stick.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Boatbum View Post
    Though optics is a part of it, he has had a number of setbacks (fuel prices, baby formula, Afghan withdrawal, inflation and looming recession) AND these same perceptions extend to previous presidents whos approval rating were much higher - what is Biden doing differently that led to the lower number?
    Obviously Biden made gasoline prices go above $5.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Obviously Biden made gasoline prices go above $5.
    To be fair, it is always hard to separate out the actions of a predecessor on your current situation. It is fair to say that gas prices had been going up at an alarming rate on Biden's watch and before the Ukraine invasion - the invasion made it worse.

If the economy turns around within a year of the 2024 election, Biden will have a chance.
    If not, he is toast.
    It's as simple as that.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.
    Skiing is the next best thing to having wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatbum View Post
    To be fair, it is always hard to separate out the actions of a predecessor on your current situation. It is fair to say that gas prices had been going up at an alarming rate on Biden's watch and before the Ukraine invasion - the invasion made it worse.
    “on Biden’s watch”…Shirley you aren’t making a causal relationship there? Maybe another pandemic to collapse prices is a solution. A million deaths for lower gas prices. Fair trade no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    ’ Hits LOWEST Approval Ever Just 5 Days After SCOTUS Ruling

Bla bla bla
    Answer these first

1 Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?
    2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Answer these first

1 Did Mr Biden legitimately win the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?
    2. What do you think of the attempt to interfere by force with the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021? If you approve, explain.
    That’s getting a little worn out Joe.

Yes Biden won, and yes he still sucks.
    Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Reynard38 View Post

IDGAF
    I asked Bobbys not you

agreed

Since Bobby is on ignore, I guess Biden's just won some sort of limbo competition?

Andy, impressed.
    "In case of fire ring Fellside 75..."

How many times can Joe wash this old hairless dog for the fleas that keep hanging on?

I can only imagine how much stuff sticks to Bobby's roofs with tar that won't cure up.
    Last edited by Ted Hoppe; 06-30-2022 at 05:04 PM.
    Without friends none of this is possible.

^ ouch. Top marks, Ted.

Andy

some day I would like to see the answers to those two question Joe has been asking of..a while.

Me too.

I suspect there's three potential outcomes.

A. I drank the kool-aid and continue to believe it, and Fox, to be the truth. Trump woz robbed by satanic forces.
    B. I'm basically stupid, but have access to the Internet.
    C. The Nobel Prize for trolling is mine and easily in the bag this year.

I should run a poll.

Andy, exasperated.

I have to shake my head when I see Americans blaming Biden for fuel prices.
    At my local store petrol is $2.30 a litre.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned

Capitalism / consumerism is ultimately destructive….and the USA is suffering from an accumulation of toxins.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

"Freighters on the nod on the surface of the bay, One of these days we're going to sail away"
    Bruce Cockburn

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog225 View Post
    agreed
    I agree. So tell your buddy bbbbbbbys to answer the questions and end it.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Jeez Bobby if Biden keeps going lower and lower in another thousand steps he'll be able to see the top of trumps head sticking out of the s##t below him. JayInOz

And yet so many MAGA candidates are trailing in the polls to their Democratic opponents. Like J.D. Vance v. Tim Ryan Ohio.

Do not underestimate the revulsion of the Trumpkins in the suburbs. The recent USSC decisions are exasperating that revulsion. A recent study estimated that 75% of the American public is less conservative than the current USSC.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Democrat Abigail Spanberger Flip-Flops on Campaigning with Joe Biden as His Approval Continues to Plummet
    President Joe Biden hugs Rep. Abigail Spanberger, D-Va., as he arrives on Marine One at Culpeper Regional Airport, Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022, in Brandy Station, Va. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)AP Photo/Alex Brandon
    JACOB BLISS30 Jun 202237
    3:06

Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA) continues to flip-flop on President Joe Biden as his approval ratings have settled in the low 30s.

This week, when Spanberger was asked if she would campaign with Biden in her district — rated as a “Toss-up” — she said, “I intend to do the campaigning myself. I am the candidate. It’s my name on the ballot.”

In fact, the congresswoman even dodged the question of whether she would support Biden in 2024 if he runs for a second term.

However, given that she is a Democrat who has voted with Biden 100 percent of the time, Spanberger’s comments come as a surprise to some and could be an attempt to look more moderate and independent of Biden ahead of a tough primary.

The president recently saw the lowest approval rating of his presidency earlier this month. It dropped down to 32 percent with 57 percent expressing disapproval on the CIVIQS rolling job-approval average, which gave him a total net approval of negative 25.

Spanberger has criticized Biden’s political judgment in the past but has also welcomed the president to her district to discuss his far-left agenda in February.

Breitbart News reported in February that Spanberger welcomed him to her congressional district. In addition to tweeting out support for the president upon his arrival in her district, saying she was “glad to welcome [Biden] to Virginia’s Seventh District”:

Before Biden took the stage, Spanberger said to the audience that she “wanted to welcome President Biden and his team” to her district. She added that she is “proud” to bring the president to her district.

It appears the congresswoman has been unable to decide on a campaign tactic.

This came after last November when she expressed criticism of Biden, his administration, and his agenda. Her sudden reversal may have been a ploy to look more moderate since it happened after Republicans swept the state election, taking back the governorship, the lieutenant governorship, the attorney generalship, and the state House.

She has criticized him and his agenda, saying, “Nobody elected him to be F.D.R.; they elected him to be normal and stop the chaos.”

Additionally, in November, when the gas prices first started to increase across the country rapidly, Spanberger said during an interview that the responsibility ultimately falls on Biden and that she was “proud” to be among the members of Congress sounding the alarm on the issue of high gas prices.

During another interview, she also criticized the Afghanistan withdrawal that Biden botched, saying, “I think it was a disaster. I think it was chaotic.”

“I think it was really, really hard to watch, particularly for anyone who’s ever spent time in Afghanistan or spent years of their lives focused on kind of the future and the possibility that existed in Afghanistan,” she added.

Jacob Bliss is a reporter for Breitbart News. Write to him at jbliss@breitbart.com or follow him on Twitter @JacobMBliss.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    blaaaa blaaa C&P

Hey Bobby's is there a difference between breitbart news and Alex Jones I'd like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by WX View Post
    I have to shake my head when I see Americans blaming Biden for fuel prices.
    At my local store petrol is $2.30 a litre.
    Because of our collective stupidity and lack of will to learn about a fundamental energy source?

Quote Originally Posted by icyb View Post
    Hey Bobby's is there a difference between breitbart news and Alex Jones I'd like to know.

Prolly not to a liberal but then again they cannot tell the difference between a man and woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    And yet so many MAGA candidates are trailing in the polls to their Democratic opponents. Like J.D. Vance v. Tim Ryan Ohio.

Do not underestimate the revulsion of the Trumpkins in the suburbs. The recent USSC decisions are exasperating that revulsion. A recent study estimated that 75% of the American public is less conservative than the current USSC.
    We will see this fall what democrats call on Biden. to help campaign for them. Biden and Harris will be sent to Europe or Asia and will be "unable" to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by JayInOz View Post
    Jeez Bobby if Biden keeps going lower and lower in another thousand steps he'll be able to see the top of trumps head sticking out of the s##t below him. JayInOz
    Just looked at FiveThirtyEight's presidential polling - according to them Trump's lowest favorability was 38% and his Highest unfavourability was 55%. Joe Biden is at 39% and 56% respectively. Sounds like he is equally unpopular but for completely different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    I agree. So tell your buddy bbbbbbbys to answer the questions and end it.

More liberal hypocrisy here with the forums smartest person mangling a name. I remember a few libs completly outraged when i mis spelled their name, crickets ftom them, thats why you cannot take liberals serious here when then get on their soapbox and are outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    C. The Nobel Prize for trolling is mine and easily in the bag this year.
    30 replies to a wordy cut and paste that no one even read. I wish I could pull that.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    “on Biden’s watch”…Shirley you aren’t making a causal relationship there? Maybe another pandemic to collapse prices is a solution. A million deaths for lower gas prices. Fair trade no doubt.
    Not even implying a causal relationship - simply trying to say it happened while he was in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Answer these first

BobbyS....

As a fellow conservative, please just answer JoeSocal/Keith's questions. I'm sick of seeing it pop up. Just say what you think, good, bad or neutral.

They are fair questions and not really unreasonable though a little harshly stated.

- Mr. Bum