Thread: 美しいハンバーガー

Default 美しいハンバーガー

ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

Default Re: 美しいハンバーガー

Hmm a very small 1 pound, it's 53.592 grams or 1.89 ounces light...
    Just an amateur bodging away..

Probably 454g before cooking... Same description stateside, or when buying pre-heat patties.

Probably not your intention, but after living largely on canned and dried goods for a couple months, that looks so fantastically good. It has lettuce! Tomato!

I would pay $20 for that monstrosity right now.
    I would play classical music and have a glass of red wine while dining on the beautiful creation.

I was in a grocery store last week. They had half a dozen cans of pork and beans in stock, and a cooler of fish fillets that the proprietor stopped me from buying by making a bad face and saying "ciguatera". A few packs of stale crackers and that was it....

God a burger sounds so good.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Madison View Post
    Probably not your intention, but after living largely on canned and dried goods for a couple months, that looks so fantastically good. It has lettuce! Tomato!

I would pay $20 for that monstrosity right now.
    I would play classical music and have a glass of red wine while dining on the beautiful creation.

I was in a grocery store last week. They had half a dozen cans of pork and beans in stock, and a cooler of fish fillets that the proprietor stopped me from buying by making a bad face and saying "ciguatera". A few packs of stale crackers and that was it....

God a burger sounds so good.
    Where the heck are you that you only have canned goods to eat? I lived just south of Mukilteo for several years, and as I recall, there are grocery stores here and there, and all kinds of fish waiting to be caught.

Terry, drift abovedecks, and read 'Cruise of the Ketch Julia' in 'People and Places' - they are not where you think they are. . .

Rick
    Charter Member - - Professional Procrastinators Association of America - - putting things off since 1965 " I'll get around to it tomorrow, .... maybe "

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye54 View Post
    Terry, drift abovedecks, and read 'Cruise of the Ketch Julia' in 'People and Places' - they are not where you think they are. . .Rick
    OK, thanks. I haven't read that thread.

Back to the OP - where’s the bun? Is it a burger without a bun? Or just some patty’s.

Buns? We ain't got no buns. We don't need no stinkin' buns. I don't need to show you any stinkin' buns.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryLL View Post
    Where the heck are you that you only have canned goods to eat? I lived just south of Mukilteo for several years, and as I recall, there are grocery stores here and there, and all kinds of fish waiting to be caught.
    We've been in the remote parts of french polynesia. Just arrived in moorea, which is much more developed. I'm wandering around looking for a salad right now!

So excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    'This' is the answer to the late Clara Peller's question in the Wendy's [?] commercial question : " WHERE'S THE BEEF ? "
    Charter Member - - Professional Procrastinators Association of America - - putting things off since 1965 " I'll get around to it tomorrow, .... maybe "

by-bye rainforests
    If he ever drinks the brew of 10 tanna leaves, he will become a monster the likes of which the world has never seen

I don't understand the "53 g light " comment? It looks to me like it is 45 g heavy.

• Burger King Japan has released a burger with no bun, and more than one pound of beef.
    • Instead of bread, the "Extreme Super One Pound Beef Burger" has lettuce, cheese, and gherkins sandwiched between a total of four beef patties.
    • Diners have to pay for the luxury. It retails at 1400 yen ($13.50) more than three times the price of a Whopper in Japan.
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND