Thread: We have the right

Default We have the right

We

We have the right (2008-) to militarily corner Russia

We have the right (2014-) to kill Russians one hundred by one hundred and one thousand by one thousand

We have the right (2021-) to prepare the dreamed and desired war of our pawns against Russia

TutMoses III and TiglatPileser III were amateurs,
    We are professionals

Anglo-America, The deadliest, most fanatical and narcissistic military empire the face of the earth has ever seen

Anglo-America, The Most Colossal Mental Bubble

May the heavens have mercy on all creatures
    of this beautiful planet and painful world

Default Re: We have the right

2014-

The overwhelming logic of the Ukrainian Gambit

Why offer the Ukrainian pawn as a sacrifice

On the one hand to destabilize Russia and, on the other hand, to cut off trade relations between Germany and Russia and to consolidate the club of European vassals, an objective that has been fully achieved.

Thanks!

I see now the special military operation in Ukraine is all Boris Johnsons and Joe Bidens fault.

Quote Originally Posted by lupussonic View Post
    Thanks!

I see now the special military operation in Ukraine is all Boris Johnsons and Joe Bidens fault.
    Yes. Apparently, self-defense is an aggressive act.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

"I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Gosh, I wonder why I'd never considered it from this perspective?

It must be such a burden Juan to be able to say what you want.

I was in East Germany, Hungary, Romania in 1989, 1990, 1991, and Ukraina in 1990 and 1991. I travelled extensively and on the very cheap around all those countries. I stayed in many people's houses and got to know them, and have them trust me enough to tell me their life experiences of living where they did. I could tell you more than a thousand stories of living under an absolute iron fist and total and all pervasive fear, extending right into your house, your dinner table and even your bed, stretching back then at least 80 years.

If you believe the 'West' to be such evil, you should make your peace, a black car may arrive anytime to take you away, you could soon have a plausible accident, or hell, just get a 9mm in the back of the head on your sofa.

Please at least attempt intelligent and informed global overview when broaching the subject of world politics and history. You would come over with more credibility and seriousness, perhaps worthy of actual discussion.