Thread: Staten Island Ferry auctioned to investor group including two Staten Island natives

Default Staten Island Ferry auctioned to investor group including two Staten Island natives

Default Re: Staten Island Ferry auctioned to investor group including two Staten Island nativ

Colin Josh and Pete Davidson from Saturday Night Live bought the boat? Paywall doesn't let me read why.
    What are they going to do with it?

Edited: I just googled it and they are turning it into some kind of entertainment space with a group of investors. Good luck to them.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.
    Skiing is the next best thing to having wings.

Default Re: Staten Island Ferry auctioned to investor group including two Staten Island nativ

To be clear, the duo purchased a single ferry boat.

The Staten island Ferry is an enterprise comprised of a fleet of ferries, and other craft, real estate, personnel, etc.

Kevin
    There are two kinds of boaters: those who have run aground, and those who lie about it.

I've taken that ferry. May have been the best deal in the area.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.

Watched last night's SNL, and they're trying to find a place to dock it.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.