Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epstein

Default Re: Epstein

Better than just another politician or moneyed celebrity as titular head of state………………… Parliamentary democracies have constitutional and actual problem with an elected head of state. PM's are just the leader of the party with a majority in the lower house and can and are changed at a drop of a hat by their party. A popularly elected Head of State has actual electoral support from the wider electorate. Makes for an interesting authority situation no?
    Last edited by skuthorp; 12-02-2021 at 04:26 AM.

"I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
    I dont know how old the girl was in this photo, but she looks like she's enjoying Andy's company

She is Virginia Roberts the one currently suing Prince Andrew in a NY court, the picture was taken in the UK and the woman herself says she was 17, which would be of legal age in the UK.
    So the picture was 21 years ago when PA was 40.

She is the only one who has claimed PA did anything.. in her case it looks suspiciously like the photo is being used to extract money..
    Just an amateur bodging away..

This Ghislane Maxwell gal seems like an odd one to me; the former or once-upon-a-time lover who organizes, hangs around, and even participates in Epstein's fooling around with teens. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Scheuer View Post
    This Ghislane Maxwell gal seems like an odd one to me; the former or once-upon-a-time lover who organizes, hangs around, and even participates in Epstein's fooling around with teens. Creepy.
    I refer you to post 18...
    Just an amateur bodging away..

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahan View Post
    That’s just too good to be left there. I’m going to steal it and plaster it across any social media that come to hand.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

I stole it from the site that hosts my photo storage for free, and the main page is chock-a-block with memes. Busy, busy memes. On all kinds of subjects. It's actually hard for me to spend much time looking at for all the short video bursts. But they do occasionally have such gems. I really only use it because, it's free, and because WoodenBoat needs an internet source for linking photos, and I don't want a godaddy page.

imgur.com