Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epstein

Question Epstein

Was it only Prince Andrew who (allegedly) ‘indulged’ ?

Did Epstein have no other big name friends or associates who also (allegedly) took part in Epstein’s (alleged) sexual escapades or episodes?

Default Re: Epstein

Quote Originally Posted by mmd View Post
    He was rich. He hung around with other rich people. Obviously, this makes all of them guilty of everything that you can think of. Probably some things that you can't think of, too.
    Only in the court of trial by media.

BTW was he silenced or did he really commit suicide?

Nope, Trump diddled his way into Epstein's harem. And then had Epstein killed.
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Cool Re: Epstein

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

We no longer have to rely on the controversial science of phrenology to determine a person's character, innocence, or guilt. Thanks to modern economic and political theory we need only look at a man's bank account and political affiliations to identify evil.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Rum_Pirate

Did Epstein have no other big name friends or associates who also (allegedly) took part in Epstein’s (alleged) sexual escapades or episodes?
    Trump.

"I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Clinton, Trump, Andrew and several others are all implicated by documentation, and likely the testimony of the pilot.

It won't matter though, America has money, not rule of law.

Don’t forget Benghazi Rummy, you’ll always have Benghazi.

Quote Originally Posted by JimD View Post
    We no longer have to rely on the controversial science of phrenology to determine a person's character, innocence, or guilt. Thanks to modern economic and political theory we need only look at a man's bank account and political affiliations to identify evil.
    Wow. Were you a judge or prosecutor with the Spanish Inquisition in a former life ?
    Last edited by Rum_Pirate; 12-01-2021 at 09:05 AM.

I read somewhere that Epstein was rich but didn't come from a rich family, and how exactly he became rich is not generally known.
    He seemed to have risen without a trace. Amongst the speculation of the provenance of his background the CIA gets several mentions.
    The services he offered would give an organisation like that a lot of leverage.
    There is nothing quite as permanent as a good temporary repair.

Chief Procurer for the Government Intelligence Agencies………. and creator of dirt for future political advantage?
    Nah……….. that would never happen.

Since Ghislaine's Father's funeral was attended by SIX heads or former heads of Israeli intelligence attended by the president of Israel and the eulogy given by the Israeli Prime Minister . I suspect that the entire Epstein / Ghislaine events are entirely the work of Mossad..
    Just an amateur bodging away..

Then there's the question of the Beatles....
    I'd much rather lay in my bunk all freakin day lookin at Youtube videos .

He was most likely a spy for one or more countries and collected kompromat and made a nice living in the process. And don't forget that he won the lottery too. "Oh what a lucky man he was...."
    If he ever drinks the brew of 10 tanna leaves, he will become a monster the likes of which the world has never seen

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Don’t forget Benghazi Rummy, you’ll always have Benghazi.
    Remind me, what was that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Rum_Pirate View Post
    Remind me, what was that all about?
    It was about smearing Hilary's reputation, making her more damaged prior to the 2016 election. That is, if you take the unguarded comments by the Republican leaders of the Benghazi inquiries at face value.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    It was about smearing Hilary's reputation, making her more damaged prior to the 2016 election. That is, if you take the unguarded comments by the Republican leaders of the Benghazi inquiries at face value.
    Ah yes, A film '13 HOURS: THE SECRET SOLDIERS OF BENGHAZI ' was made about it.
    On Sept. 11, 2012, Islamic militants attack the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, an officer for the Foreign Service. Stationed less than one mile away are members (James Badge Dale, John Krasinski, Max Martini) of the Annex Security Team, former soldiers assigned to protect operatives and diplomats in the city. As the assault rages on, the six men engage the combatants in a fierce firefight to save the lives of the remaining Americans.
    BTW Saw that " State Dept. Inquiry Into Clinton Emails Finds No Deliberate Mishandling of Classified Information (New York Times)".
    Interesting the use of the term 'Deliberate' in the statement which indicates that there was mishandling of classified information.
    [See also Ian's distinction of being found 'not guilty' v 'innocent'. ]

There is a song by Pluto Shervington 'Dat'.
    " I and I feel safer, if we change the subject and call it, Dat !"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWCnNrTVoWU

No, Rep. Kevin McCarthy (not yet GOP House Leader) and Rep. Richard Hanna said it out loud. Both sitting Republican members of Congress, telling the truth accidentally in October 2016.
    In an interview with WIBX 950 in New York on Wednesday, moderate Republican Rep. Richard Hanna said House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy was speaking the truth when he said this month that the committee had successfully injured Clinton. “Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth,” Hanna told the upstate New York radio station. “This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton.”
    The quotes are all over the internet - from sources you'd accept, and sources you'd claim are untrustworthy.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

It isn’t actually Epstein, though.

Its Ghislaine Maxwell who is on trial, here.

The first question that an observer might ask could be “Given that she has French citizenship, and France never extradites its citizens, why did she continue to live quietly in the USA with her husband, rather than move to the safety of France?”

She has repeatedly asked for and been denied bail, despite her failure to bolt before her arrest.

I think that there is a stench of “moral panic” about this case.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

The testimony in court is pretty brutal. A witness testified yesterday to being groomed by Maxwell (including being taught how Epstein most like to be "massaged") for abuse which began at age 14, and went on for 4 years. Epstein's pilot testified that he recognized her as someone who Epstein had brought into the cockpit for an introduction on at least one occasion when she was flying on the plane with E and Maxwell.

Today as part of the defense's cross-examination, she testified that when she was 14 Epstein had her ride with him in his green chauffeured vehicle to Mar a Lago, where E introduced her to Donald Trump. The line of questioning did not go much further, into what may have occurred on that or other occasions in which she'd been in Trump's presence.

IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

Epstein was 'suicided'.

Wow. Were you a judge or prosecutor with the Spanish Inquisition in a former life ?
    No. I didn't approve of their methods. Still, those astronomers with their telescopes had no business challenging God's ordering of the Universe.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post

Interesting details. Thanks.

#23.
    What a bl00dy criminal mess the world is on just that alone.

Yes. Isn’t it!

I don’t think Maxwell is going to talk. One thing that everyone says about her is that she is very loyal to her friends. We don’t know where this case will end up.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

Merry Christmas.

Numbers are age of consent for girls in years. Same idea as Europe map.
    Yeah, I realized my stupidity but not soon enough to avoid you quoting it for posterity.

I dont know how old the girl was in this photo, but she looks like she's enjoying Andy's company

Last edited by Stiletto; 12-01-2021 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stiletto View Post
    i dont know how old the girl was in this photo, but she looks like she's enjoying Andrew's company
    ftfy

Be careful who you accuse of impropriety Stiletto, ACB is a huge fan of the Royal family.

It isn’t actually Epstein, though.

Its Ghislaine Maxwell who is on trial, here.

The first question that an observer might ask could be “Given that she has French citizenship, and France never extradites its citizens, why did she continue to live quietly in the USA with her husband, rather than move to the safety of France?”

She has repeatedly asked for and been denied bail, despite her failure to bolt before her arrest.

I think that there is a stench of “moral panic” about this case.
    What I don't understand is, what does all this testimony about Epstein's powerful friends have to do with her defense? What's the point of the testimony?

Quote Originally Posted by lupussonic View Post
    ftfy

Be careful who you accuse of impropriety Stiletto, ACB is a huge fan of the Royal family.
    Am I?

I’m in favour of hereditary monarchy as a simple way of choosing and training a non-executive head of state.

I don’t find the subject very interesting, but if that makes me “a huge fan of the royal family” then I suppose I must be.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

I'll let it slide, but you have a very short and selective memory Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by lupussonic View Post
    ftfy

I fixed it, what was I thinking?

I wasn't accusing anybody of impropriety, they both look happy enough in the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by johnw View Post
    What I don't understand is, what does all this testimony about Epstein's powerful friends have to do with her defense? What's the point of the testimony?
    Maxwell was Epstiens long standing girlfriend, and is strongly suspected of 'supplying' and grooming girls for rich and powerful persons 'entertainment'.