Thread: Stupid cat

Default Stupid cat

We've made "that" decision on the future of Toby the Terrorist - one part Siamese, one part moggy, and two parts total azzhole.
    He has been the bane of the three greyhounds we've had, but met his match with a huge cross bred Lab that gave him the death shake treatment a few months ago. He lived to fight anther day, but the last couple of weeks he's been a bit wobbly at the back end, and wound up at the vet yesterday - I'm only guessing the two are related though. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit chit about the decision, as full of IV fluids and pain killers he's sort of ok, but not really. Stupid cat.

Pete

Default Re: Stupid cat

Stupid indeed, most cats can outrun a dog. Stupid to get caught.

Your wild life will be a lot safer.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Some people think that cats are disposable. I've heard them say it. We have had four cats and each was a loving, mischievous little nut that seldom knew what was good for them. We miss all four. It doesn't sound like your dogs will miss him as much.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

We're cat folks...hope he comes through it OK.

My favorite cat was a stray that we brought home. Gentle, friendly, and overall a wonderful animal. She got along fine with our dogs.

One afternoon she was sleeping on our porch and a German Shepard came along, walked over to her, snarled a little, and she swatted the holy hell out of his face. He ran off bleeding. She went back to sleep.

Should we come home and find her sleeping on the driveway, we literally had to get out of the car and move her. Interesting cat. You could pick her up and hold her as long as you wished.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.

We have room and pests enough for a few cats, and I enjoy them.

All our cats have about 50 names, and they were all unwanted strays, at one time.

My neighbor used to complain, but he just noted the other day that itís been YEARS since he had to trap gophers...

Birds? Our dogs scare them away. No birds! The mastiff HATES birds.

We have 2 rescue cats, Romeo and Shackleton. They are the light of my wife's life and that's good enough for me.