Thread: Stand-off on Route 95 (128) Wakefield, MA

Default Stand-off on Route 95 (128) Wakefield, MA

Group calls themselves Moorish American Arms. Two arrested so far. Apparently armed to the teeth and clad in full military gear. They are posting video of themselves on Instagram. See moorishamericanarms on Instagram for video. No idea what they want or what they had planned before a state trooper came upon them, but it’s troubling.
    Last edited by Tom Wilkinson; 07-03-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    Tom

Default Re: Stand-off on Route 95 (128) Wakefield, MA

Heavily-Armed Men Who Don’t ‘Recognize Our Laws’ Shut Down I-95 In Police Standoff | HuffPost

How I loathe these morons. Without their guns and assorted accessories, they'd be NOBODY. Which is probably what eats away at their egos like acid.

They will recognize our laws when they get arrested I guess. Funny thing: if you do not respect Reality, it will HURT you.
    Gerard>
    Langley, WA

Don't believe Republican lies.

Right.

So, a bunch of armed, non-compliant dudes in military style gear refuse orders and run away, some to be subsequently arrested.

But a dude selling loose cigarettes gets strangled to death?

Our country is populated with barf.

Headed to Maine for 'training'. I've heard that the Maine woods have an infestation of these morons.
    I hope the idiots give up without a fight. I'd hate to see cops shot.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

With the quirk that this group is Black centric.

One wonders if they would have been subject to as much scrutiny had they been, say, white.

I've heard a whole lot about 3%ers and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, but this is the very first time I've heard the name of this group. Have you ever heard of Police disrupting a group of those better known organizations on their way to doing some weekend firearms training? Or even when they actively go armed to protest at some state legislature or other?
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    With the quirk that this group is Black centric.

One wonders if they would have been subject to as much scrutiny had they been, say, white.

I've heard a whole lot about 3%ers and Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, but this is the very first time I've heard the name of this group. Have you ever heard of Police disrupting a group of those better known organizations on their way to doing some weekend firearms training? Or even when they actively go armed to protest at some state legislature or other?

Given the circumstances I think any group would have scrutinized this way. I could be wrong but standing on the side of 95 heavily armed would have gone over well no matter who it was. Just MHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom

Moorish lives matter.
    Without friends none of this is possible.

11 'heavily armed men' claiming to 'not recognize our laws' in custody: Police (msn.com)

Rounded them all up. No shots fired.

Remember, folks: zero guns = zero gun deaths. Do the math.
    Gerard>
    Langley, WA

Don't believe Republican lies.

Moorons seems a more apt description.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom

lots of misguided testosterone out there

Parked in the emergency lane of I-95 in Wakefield?? For what? Taking a piss break? Stopping on that stretch is a sign these morons were vying for a Darwin Award! It's easily the most dangerous stretch of the interstate in Massachusetts. No wonder the cops took note.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of those rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs."