Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 72

Thread: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    38,675

    Default Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    What can possibly go wrong?
    Now he's gone. If only he'd be forgotten.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,633

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Yee ha y’all. Guess it’s time to stop talking about the wholesale electric market.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    downward bound
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Wonder if the 10.4% drop in state tax revenue influenced this at all

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    The Irish have a word. Eejits.
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    7,923

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    The next Texas surge ought to show up around St Patrick's Day.
    Speak softly and carry a mouthful of marbles.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,633

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Wonder if the 10.4% drop in state tax revenue influenced this at all
    I think the BRE said 0.4% decrease. Down to $112.5 billion for 22-23.

    Details here:

    https://www.kxan.com/wp-content/uplo...-2022-2023.pdf

    8C7D21A9-F595-4CFD-8864-F54B0A72B3E6.jpg
    Last edited by bluedog225; 03-02-2021 at 10:30 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    victoria, australia. (1 address now)
    Posts
    65,342

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahan View Post
    The next Texas surge ought to show up around St Patrick's Day.
    Will they want the feds to turn up with aid again?
    Of course the rest of you could put Texas in quarantine………

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    There has been little correlation between the degree that states have been shut down and the degree of the severity of convid-19. I doubt if that will start now. Also, I doubt if we Texans will stop wearing masks all at once. Most stores and other public places will still require masks for a while. And many people will continue to wear masks (as they did in the spring and early summer before we had a mask mandate).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Norwalk, Ohio
    Posts
    32,958

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    .
    I am glad I do not live in Texas at this time. It is too bad my nephew and his young family must due to his occupation. He is not at all happy with his governor and senators. His employer's plans to move him and his family to Belgium for 2 years were postponed due to the pandemic. He was stoked at the idea of getting out of Houston for a while.
    “Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.” ― Kurt Vonnegut

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    There has been little correlation between the degree that states have been shut down and the degree of the severity of convid-19. I doubt if that will start now. Also, I doubt if we Texans will stop wearing masks all at once. Most stores and other public places will still require masks for a while. And many people will continue to wear masks (as they did in the spring and early summer before we had a mask mandate).
    Right now Texas is experiencing an increase in the number of Covid infections, has 6000 Covid patients in hospitals, has many of the more infectious variants in the Houston area, and has approximately 200 deaths per day. Also, the governor has prohibited any penalties for not following locally made mandates.

    This sounds good to you?
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    downward bound
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    There has been little correlation between the degree that states have been shut down and the degree of the severity of convid-19. I doubt if that will start now. Also, I doubt if we Texans will stop wearing masks all at once. Most stores and other public places will still require masks for a while. And many people will continue to wear masks (as they did in the spring and early summer before we had a mask mandate).
    Like with power, Texans gonna Texas.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Norwalk, Ohio
    Posts
    32,958

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    .
    They know better than the rest of us. FREEDOM!!!
    “Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.” ― Kurt Vonnegut

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Port of Lorain,Ohio
    Posts
    21,955

    Cool Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    Right now Texas is experiencing an increase in the number of Covid infections, has 6000 Covid patients in hospitals, has many of the more infectious variants in the Houston area, and has approximately 200 deaths per day. Also, the governor has prohibited any penalties for not following locally made mandates.

    This sounds good to you?

    Not for sure where you get your information or how on what basis you consider it increasing. Right now our 7 day average is 23 cases/100,000 people, the US average is at 20. So we are 15% worse than the nation at large. It is not at all clear it is increasing. If I look at the graph of the 7 day average, the and project the pre-blizzard curve to now, it appears to me the rate of decrease has slowed, but it one cannot make a case that it is increasing. Obviously we have more cases than 2 weeks ago, because everyone was cooped up in their houses for a week. Its really impossible to say right now if cases are trending up or down due to the anomaly of 2 weeks ago.


    https://epiforecasts.io/covid/posts/...united-states/ puts Texas in a descreasing state, and places us with the second lowest rt value in the nation. Places our doubling/halving time (in days) at -7.5.

    https://covid19.healthdata.org/unite...est=infections shows negative trends across the board.

    I am open to counter information.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    Not for sure where you get your information or how on what basis you consider it increasing. Right now our 7 day average is 23 cases/100,000 people, the US average is at 20. So we are 15% worse than the nation at large. It is not at all clear it is increasing. If I look at the graph of the 7 day average, the and project the pre-blizzard curve to now, it appears to me the rate of decrease has slowed, but it one cannot make a case that it is increasing. Obviously we have more cases than 2 weeks ago, because everyone was cooped up in their houses for a week. Its really impossible to say right now if cases are trending up or down due to the anomaly of 2 weeks ago.

    https://epiforecasts.io/covid/posts/...united-states/ puts Texas in a descreasing state, and places us with the second lowest rt value in the nation. Places our doubling/halving time (in days) at -7.5.

    https://covid19.healthdata.org/unite...est=infections shows negative trends across the board.

    I am open to counter information.

    https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...b11b9eaef6101f - Showing ~5600 Covid Patients
    https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...01e8b9cafc8b83 - Showing >250 daily Covid Deaths
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...andemic%20test - 7 day average of Covid cases for Texas - up 27%
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...D-15990299.php - Houston reporting all major Covid strains.

    Add to this that Texas has given the vaccine to about 7% of residents...
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Walney, near Cumbria UK
    Posts
    52,618

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    There has been little correlation between the degree that states have been shut down and the degree of the severity of convid-19. I doubt if that will start now. Also, I doubt if we Texans will stop wearing masks all at once. Most stores and other public places will still require masks for a while. And many people will continue to wear masks (as they did in the spring and early summer before we had a mask mandate).
    Supermarkets and shops are less of a threat than bars and food outlets jammed full of people swilling beer and shoving mat products in their faces.
    That is the behaviour that causes spikes in the UK and will cause Texas to become a plague state.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

    The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...b11b9eaef6101f - Showing ~5600 Covid Patients
    https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...01e8b9cafc8b83 - Showing >250 daily Covid Deaths
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...andemic%20test - 7 day average of Covid cases for Texas - up 27%
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...D-15990299.php - Houston reporting all major Covid strains.

    Add to this that Texas has given the vaccine to about 7% of residents...
    I don't take exception to 1,2, or 4. Number 3 is technically correct, but meaningless. the 7 day average being increased over a 7 day average which included our worse winter storm in 70 years is simply a return to the trend line. The trend line was, and appears still to be, down. There is a big problem with how people use the 7-day moving average. We use the 7 day average to get a valid "current" level because it smooths out various days with lower testing and reporting. But a single week of 7-day values does not establish a trend or provide any meaningful information. That is why sights such as epiforecasts are so much more useful.

    One can skim over their methods page ( https://epiforecasts.io/covid/methods ) and see that there is much more to it.

    One can look at the graph of the 7-day average, overtime and see definite trends in hindsight. But if one is going to take 2 values of the 7-day average, a week apart and make definitive statements about cases increasing or decreasing, one simply does not want to be taken seriously.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    I don't take exception to 1,2, or 4. Number 3 is technically correct, but meaningless. the 7 day average being increased over a 7 day average which included our worse winter storm in 70 years is simply a return to the trend line. The trend line was, and appears still to be, down. There is a big problem with how people use the 7-day moving average. We use the 7 day average to get a valid "current" level because it smooths out various days with lower testing and reporting. But a single week of 7-day values does not establish a trend or provide any meaningful information. That is why sights such as epiforecasts are so much more useful.

    One can skim over their methods page ( https://epiforecasts.io/covid/methods ) and see that there is much more to it.

    One can look at the graph of the 7-day average, overtime and see definite trends in hindsight. But if one is going to take 2 values of the 7-day average, a week apart and make definitive statements about cases increasing or decreasing, one simply does not want to be taken seriously.
    Uh, meaningless? Try again. 7 day averages indicate a trend. I've had enough statistics classes to know that, Peb. That's not a good trend.

    Also, from the WAPO article cited : "Seven-day averages show trends better than single-day values, because states’ reporting of new cases and deaths tends to drop on weekends."
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK
    Posts
    25,841

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post
    Spot on. It is almost like they intend to make trouble for the current administration.

    Certainly this choice puts the rest of the country at risk - should some of the variants get an opportunity to flourish in this - or any other similar environmnet, it may reduce the efficacy of the current vaccines in blunting the effects of Covid and its spread.

    If the variants get enough spread to mutate who knows what might happen?
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Peerie Maa View Post
    Supermarkets and shops are less of a threat than bars and food outlets jammed full of people swilling beer and shoving mat products in their faces.
    That is the behaviour that causes spikes in the UK and will cause Texas to become a plague state.
    Perhaps. Restaurants around here have not been requiring masks at tables for quite some time when sitting at tables, and they have been steadyly doing more and more business. Yet cases have been coming down. But I bars are another matter altogether, and I do not have any idea of how many people have been going to bars recently.

    We currently site around 13% of the population vaccinated (lower than the national average). Its hard to say how much natural infections have occurred, but if we use the CDC factor of around 3, we are somewhere around 30%. That gives us a total population with some level of immunity north of 40%. Certainly not any HIT, but it is likely to reduce the worse case of any future spike for the next 6 months or so. So I doubt we will see Texas become a plague state because of this.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    downward bound
    Posts
    7,413

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Peb, after a year of panic porn, nobody cares.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    Uh, meaningless? Try again. 7 day averages indicate a trend. I've had enough statistics classes to know that, Peb. That's not a good trend.

    Also, from the WAPO article cited : "Seven-day averages show trends better than single-day values, because states’ reporting of new cases and deaths tends to drop on weekends."
    You must have failed your statitics classes. A longer time period indicates a trend. But simply taking two data points close together most certainly does not. By your logic, I can take the 7 day average from yesterday, 6655, and compare it to the 7 day average of two days ago, 7244, and say that cases are decreasing at a rate of 8% per day. That would be absurd.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Just to go one record, I do not support Abbotts decision at this time. I simply do not believe it will lead to the gloom and doom people are claiming.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    38,675

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    There has been little correlation between the degree that states have been shut down and the degree of the severity of convid-19. I doubt if that will start now. Also, I doubt if we Texans will stop wearing masks all at once. Most stores and other public places will still require masks for a while. And many people will continue to wear masks (as they did in the spring and early summer before we had a mask mandate).
    Think you can prove what you just said?
    Now he's gone. If only he'd be forgotten.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    38,675

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    Not for sure where you get your information or how on what basis you consider it increasing. Right now our 7 day average is 23 cases/100,000 people, the US average is at 20. So we are 15% worse than the nation at large. It is not at all clear it is increasing. If I look at the graph of the 7 day average, the and project the pre-blizzard curve to now, it appears to me the rate of decrease has slowed, but it one cannot make a case that it is increasing. Obviously we have more cases than 2 weeks ago, because everyone was cooped up in their houses for a week. Its really impossible to say right now if cases are trending up or down due to the anomaly of 2 weeks ago.


    https://epiforecasts.io/covid/posts/...united-states/ puts Texas in a descreasing state, and places us with the second lowest rt value in the nation. Places our doubling/halving time (in days) at -7.5.

    https://covid19.healthdata.org/unite...est=infections shows negative trends across the board.

    I am open to counter information.
    Give them time; they can do worse still.
    Now he's gone. If only he'd be forgotten.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    2 states: NJ and confusion
    Posts
    38,675

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    You must have failed your statitics classes. A longer time period indicates a trend. But simply taking two data points close together most certainly does not. By your logic, I can take the 7 day average from yesterday, 6655, and compare it to the 7 day average of two days ago, 7244, and say that cases are decreasing at a rate of 8% per day. That would be absurd.
    The whole virus thing is a hoax anyway, right?
    Now he's gone. If only he'd be forgotten.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    You must have failed your statitics classes. A longer time period indicates a trend. But simply taking two data points close together most certainly does not. By your logic, I can take the 7 day average from yesterday, 6655, and compare it to the 7 day average of two days ago, 7244, and say that cases are decreasing at a rate of 8% per day. That would be absurd.
    You clearly do not understand. The 7 day average is a rolling average taken from 7 separate data points, not two data points separated by 7 days.
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    108,634

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    dunning kruger?
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,243

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    The Irish have a word. Eejits.
    I think the exact term in this case is; "Feckin gob****e eejits!"

    If the state of Texas wants to enact a policy that will kill some percentage of their population, they should have at it, but I do worry about our fellow forumites like Glen L, Onzabrag, Bluedog225 and even the Texas apologist, Peb.

    Look, sometimes the gene pool needs a right and proper cleaning to take out the individuals who are either too stupid or have some misguided sense of freedom and rugged individualism that they are acting against their own self-interest and refuse to engage in activities that support the collective benefits to society.

    Harsh for sure, but if you had a friend that every time he came to your house for a party caused thousands of dollars in damage in a drug and drink fueled rampage, I got to ask; are you going to keep inviting him over? If you had to think about the answer for more than 1/1000th of a second you might find community in either Texas or Mississippi. Bonne chance mes amis.
    "Unrepentant Reprobate"
    Lew Barrett



  31. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    17,789

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    You clearly do not understand. The 7 day average is a rolling average taken from 7 separate data points, not two data points separated by 7 days.
    Let's also point this out - https://abc13.com/coronavirus-texas-...asks/10384199/

    "HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Gov. Greg Abbott credits vaccinations in Texas with allowing the state to reopen, but COVID-19 data shows the state has higher numbers now than when he initially issued pandemic orders in October 2020."

    "But the latest COVID-19 data on the Johns Hopkins COVID Tracking Project shows right now the positivity rate in Texas is at 13.5%. That percentage is higher than what it was on Oct. 7, when Abbott issued his COVID-19 restrictions orders. The seven-day average of deaths per day is at 227, which is a 91% increase from Oct. 7."

    https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...-positive.html

    "
    What does a high percent positive mean?

    A high percent positive means that more testing should probably be done—and it suggests that it is not a good time to relax restrictions aimed at reducing coronavirus transmission. Because a high percentage of positive tests suggests high coronavirus infection rates (due to high transmission in the community), a high percent positive can indicate it may be a good time to add restrictions to slow the spread of disease.
    How high is too high?

    The higher the percent positive is, the more concerning it is. As a rule of thumb, however, one threshold for the percent positive being “too high” is 5%. For example, the World Health Organization recommended in May that the percent positive remain below 5% for at least two weeks before governments consider reopening. If we are successful in bringing coronavirus transmission under control, this threshold might be lowered over time. To further relax social restrictions and allow very large gatherings or meetings of people traveling from many different areas, for example, we would want a lower threshold."


    The decision for Texas to lift mask mandates and to allow the state to open 100% is not driven by the data. It is dumb, plain and simple.
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward



  32. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2
    Posts
    13,428

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by peb View Post
    Just to go one record, I do not support Abbotts decision at this time. I simply do not believe it will lead to the gloom and doom people are claiming.
    I think Texas and other places are currently experiencing doom and gloom. Many people are still becoming infected, and dying.

    Removing masks will not make things better. Will you have another spike? Probably. How high will it go? Probably less than Christmas since people are outdoors and some are vaccinated.

    But remember that 5-6,000 Texans died in the spring surge, when you were all mostly maskless. That sounds doomy and gloomy enough for me.

    Finally, who are all these pussies who can’t handle wearing a mask? Are Texans really that fragile?

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,243

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post
    I think Texas and other places are currently experiencing doom and gloom. Many people are still becoming infected, and dying.

    Removing masks will not make things better. Will you have another spike? Probably. How high will it go? Probably less than Christmas since people are outdoors and some are vaccinated.

    But remember that 5-6,000 Texans died in the spring surge, when you were all mostly maskless. That sounds doomy and gloomy enough for me.

    Finally, who are all these pussies who can’t handle wearing a mask? Are Texans really that fragile?
    I don't think it has anything to do with being fragile, I think it is more a case of "the gubamint ain't going to tell me what to do." "I'm a texan dagnabit and we're bigger and better than all of you and you can't make us."

    Remember, this is a state that on numerous occasions has floated the idea of seceding from the union, set up a separate power grid so they wouldn't be required to adhere to Federal guidelines regarding power generation and safety and capacity requirements.

    I say they want to leave and set-up their own country go right ahead, we can immediately impose strict border controls where Texas connects with the surrounding states of the now lower 47 and we can make travel from Texas to anywhere in the US exceedingly difficult. Visas, proof of vaccination, posting of a travel bond, etc. And regarding what would become the lower 47, it would be a perfect opportunity to grant statehood to DC, we wouldn't even have to replace the flag, DC would simply take over the Texas star position on the stars and stripes. A plan like that phased in over 2 or 3 years would give all the sane residents of Texas time to relocate to other parts of the US.
    "Unrepentant Reprobate"
    Lew Barrett



  34. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,691

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    You clearly do not understand. The 7 day average is a rolling average taken from 7 separate data points, not two data points separated by 7 days.
    I know what a seven day average is. And two close points of a 7 day average do not establish a trend. It averages 7 days to give us a discreet current value, get rid of daily spikes,etc. Then, if you examine a series of points, you can determine if there is a trend. Two points is not adequate. Again, you claim one can take to 7 day average values, one week apart and say if cases are rising or falling. If that is the case, then why can you not take 2 7 day averages 1 day apart and determine the same thing? Or perhaps 2 7 day averages 5 years apart? Thats why we have these things called graphs. They display a whole series of 7 day average values overtime so we can then visulize the trends.

    But I go back and point you to the epiforecasts site. They do a lot more analysis, directly tied to epidemiology and come to the type of conclusion you are looking for. Use them as a reference and not 2 arbitrary data points, especially when one of them has half of its data corrupted because of a known event.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    7,923

    Default Re: Texas to open up 100% come Wednesday

    Texit.
    Speak softly and carry a mouthful of marbles.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •