Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Pram less than 8 feet

Default Re: Favorite Pram less than 8 feet

I like

The Ozona pram is nice and full sized patterns are available
    If he ever drinks the brew of 10 tanna leaves, he will become a monster the likes of which the world has never seen

I taught sailing and canoeing class at a small Women's college with these Hot Molded Mahogany 1940's Peanut Class Pram's. The canoe's were Old Town canaves covered 50's model Scouts.
    The Pram's were very stable craft and the ones in the photo below were made in Scandinavia somewhere. I also refinished the prams, three in all. I don't remember what there weight was but on person could stow them away into the boathouse.

https://www.ladyben.com/sail-classic...y/view-details

Peannut class.jpg

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Quote Originally Posted by cluttonfred View Post
    Small boats rock, it looks like you only use single oar sculling with that pram, could you elaborate? Got any pics of your setup?
    I do not understand how every small boat in the world does NOT have a sculling bracket .

Quote Originally Posted by Rigadog View Post
    The Eastport is a nice pram. Did you build from plans or a kit? Are there full sized patterns available?
    CLC includes full size patterns for the EP. The nesting version is very compact and will fit in a minivan or decent sized station wagon. I built two sailing versions from plans and like them. Rowing with two adults in the nesting version is a little cramped due to the separating bulkhead arrangement.