Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1322232433 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is Toast

Default Re: Trump is Toast

And that extra long tie?
    That could serve as a diaper, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    poor fella
    Good point, but then I am not running the country. It is stunning that the Left actually think Biden is competent and doing a good job? I can be honest and say that Trump is an embarrassment, but no one can seem to admit the obvious about Biden.

Or a thong.

Sorry - can't un-see that.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Keep pushing this stinker along, boatbum. It is, after all, what you do.

But no one's buying what you're trying to sell.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by Boatbum View Post
    Just because I voted for him doesn't make him my first choice. And you voted for Biden. He couldn't have been your first choice - please tell me he wasn't.
    I don't quite understand your question. In the general he was my first choice. Not sure during the primaries.
    "Banning books and not guns seems backwards. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    The real Botebum would be shocked! Have you never heard trump** speak, Boatbum? He’s never uttered a complete sentence in his life. And talk about adult diapers, they all say the right just accuses everyone else of what they themselves are doing but I’ve never seen such a blatant example.
    See post 748.

All good news. DoJ full speed ahead on the Mara-lago case. The NY case steamrolling along.
    I have a question: I'm not good at letter salad and am having a hard time figuring out what TFG means.
    Without using words that will cause a banning, can someone clue me in?
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.
    Skiing is the next best thing to having wings.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    I don't quite understand your question. In the general he was my first choice. Not sure during the primaries.
    Question was directed at Paul Pless. So Biden was the guy you wanted for President? Or was there another person running who did not get the nomination so that left you with Biden? Seems to me most here favored Bernie, Warren or Harris. Trump was never my first choice , or second choice for that matter. And I have been very open here about his shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by birlinn View Post
    Boatbum's hero putting sentences together...

Attachment 119928

Let's be clear because you have not been paying attention. He is not my hero and this series of posts was the result of me criticizing his interview last night - see post 748. Sadly Biden too has shortcomings but no one here is being honest about them.

Question was directed at Paul Pless. So Biden was the guy you wanted for President?
    i would have preferred warren given the choice

in hindsight she would've been steamrolled by republican obstructionism, like i said biden was the right guy at the right time

next time around though, i'm voting for aoc, just to see if lw's head actually will explode
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    i'd say biden has been the right guy at the right time
    I'll drink to that!

He's done well for a persons that is addle minded and needs to wear adult diapers. The guy can hardly put a comp0let sentence together. Sadly you don't seem to be embarrassed by the fact that this person is representing the country.
    Fairly typical behavior, when you have got nothing, when you can't put up valid arguments to refute his policies and decisions, take the piss out of his age and disabilities.

It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Former. Critical, I'd say.

And I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    Former
    wtf ever
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

False equivalence.

To admit all reservations about Biden wouldn't bring him close to the level of embarrassment of Trump.
    You know, all the people use "false equivalence" and "whataboutism" are really just dodging the issue. They are over used. Interesting that you would apply apply an equivalency while claiming false equivalence. I never said Trump was better. What I did say is that I can't stand to hear Trump talk and that I had to turn off the interview. But, I also said Biden is no bargain either. I miss Obama and even Reagan - Presidents that could communicate with articulation and clarity. Biden IS also an embarrassment. I'll leave it to you to make the comparison as to which is worse as it really doesn't matter to me. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

It's obscure, that's for sure.

Biden refers to Trump as 'The Former Guy.'
    There are other's ...
    One is starting with "The" and ending with "Git"
    any old F word in the middle will do

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Just because I voted for him doesn't make him my first choice. And you voted for Biden. He couldn't have been your first choice - please tell me he wasn't.
    Just what difference did it make that he wasn't your first choice? The election didn't use ranked choice voting.

We get it, you just don't care.

Trump lies ten thousand times, but you would point to one lie by Biden and say, hey, Biden IS also a liar.

That is called false equivalence and whataboutism. It isn't dodging the issue, it IS the issue.

Your split-screen argument isn't generating traction.

You clearly don't get it or don't want to get it. I really don't like Trump and you can trash him here all you want with my blessing. But that doesn't mean that I can't also dislike Biden. Kinda sounds like YOU are saying that I can't criticize Biden because Trump is much worse. So to your thinking Biden has been perfect in every aspect of his presidency? Show a little honesty here.

Look: we know he's a towering dumbass and the incompetent capo of a criminal network, but the fact that this is page 23 of this string and that he's still not wearing stripes in a prison cell speaks volumes more about our justice system than it does about Herr *Rump.

Quit dissing Biden on a thread about trmp.

Biden is doing great compared to ANY Republican. He inherited the sh!tshow that trmp the idiot made of the pandemic. You're gonna claim that trmp brought the vaccines. The vaccines came when they did because of the timing of the viral outbreak and the current science and development of the mRNA tech. It just happened when trmp was in office.* Biden, OTOH, actually took charge made decisions that benefitted the entire country, and not just the rich guy cronies of trmp. You don't like the things Biden is doing for the country, but only because it's Biden and not some R in the office, while the majority of the country is greatful for the leadership, which was abent when trmp was in office.*

There is nothing wrong with Biden. He's an actual stateman, unlike trmp who had zero idea about anything other than his grift. trmp likes Putin. trmp tried to use Zelensky and also tried to sabotage his presidency in Ukraine. Biden on the other hand is working with NATO and the UN and galvanizing support for Ukraine against Putin. trmp only wanted to put a trmp hotel in Moscow.

Voted twice for Trump! And you admit it! (Ashamed yet? You should be!)

It’s bad for enough that you voted for him once! How did you make the decision that the country would be better off with Trump in charge, knowing what type of
    person he is? Don’t tell me you didn’t know, you did.

He almost destroyed this country in his first four years! Amazing that anyone could
    want more of that!

So what if Biden isn’t perfect, he is light years better than the con man who inhabited the White House last term.

donald is playing it for an incompetence plea, boatbum is trying to avoid eating crow.

If two septegenarians are the the best candidates the US two party system can come up with it needs to be scrapped.
    Last edited by skuthorp; 09-22-2022 at 03:30 PM.

Likely isn't a problem with the septegenarians, more likely a problem with the voting public. Right?

Question was directed at Paul Pless. So Biden was the guy you wanted for President? Or was there another person running who did not get the nomination so that left you with Biden? Seems to me most here favored Bernie, Warren or Harris. Trump was never my first choice , or second choice for that matter. And I have been very open here about his shortcomings.
    By the time the question reaches NJ, it's generally a done deal, so I don't give all that much thought to the field early on.
    "Banning books and not guns seems backwards. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

You know, all the people use "false equivalence" and "whataboutism" are really just dodging the issue. They are over used. Interesting that you would apply apply an equivalency while claiming false equivalence. I never said Trump was better. What I did say is that I can't stand to hear Trump talk and that I had to turn off the interview. But, I also said Biden is no bargain either. I miss Obama and even Reagan - Presidents that could communicate with articulation and clarity. Biden IS also an embarrassment. I'll leave it to you to make the comparison as to which is worse as it really doesn't matter to me. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.
    Reagan could communicate, and had a special talent; the people he screwed still love him. His 'trickle down' was 'trickle on'.

You clearly don't get it or don't want to get it. I really don't like Trump and you can trash him here all you want with my blessing. But that doesn't mean that I can't also dislike Biden. Kinda sounds like YOU are saying that I can't criticize Biden because Trump is much worse. So to your thinking Biden has been perfect in every aspect of his presidency? Show a little honesty here.
    Giving this thought, any one of the democratic primary people would be better than Trump. I like Mayor Pete. I like Warren.

Some of my questions have never been addressed by any of them. What tax rate, for example, would be necessary if we started taxing income after the first $25k and taxed ALL income above that at the same rate?

Warren took a lot of heat, but she was absolutely correct when she made her little speech about how everyone, people and business, benefit from taxpayer paid infrastructure.

My problem with Bernie is he's a broken record. He's a lousy salesman for a product I support. I wish he'd take 4 minutes, or so, and explain how our employer based healthcare system is a cost employers pass to consumers. It's difficult to raise wages when the cost of health insurance keeps going up. He could explain how, under a universal system the provider's overhead goes down. He could explain how our healthcare system drives jobs out of the country.

All that said, none of this makes Trump look honest.

Boatbum, you may be embarrassed about Biden being president (a real one). Go ahead and be embarrassed while saying you don’t care, but don’t pretend to speak for me or the rest of the country. I, for one, am not just not embarrassed, I am proud that our country, a majority of us, elected Biden, and I am very pleased with the job he’s doing.

And I’ll put up Smilin Joe against Ronnie the Popular all day, every day.

The toast's getting limp now.
    Rick

Lean and nosey like a ferret

Only in America?..........

Book release; March 22.

Does a Book Call Trump 'The Son of Man, The Christ'? | Snopes.com
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

"Freighters on the nod on the surface of the bay, One of these days we're going to sail away"
    Bruce Cockburn

Default Trump is Toast

Now Team Trump has until sep 30 to tell Judge Dearie what their issues are with the DOJ list of seized documents. Judge Dearie is not working out the way Donnie hoped.

https://apple.news/ADSWPMKInQLuSouK7wwSNvA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Hallam

Book release; March 22.

Revelation 13:16:

"I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

That’s why I was going to say something along the lines of he
    might be burnt toast soon!

More seriously one common denominator with Trumpist is undoubtedly the ignorance of those buying the narrative. I’m not using the word as a put down but as in lacking the information needed to make an informed judgement regarding Trump, his history, his politics, his way of manipulation. Add to this their ignorance regarding the democratic process, the rule of law and the need for checks and balances. On one level this is basic material for a system to function and Little wonder the exploitation of ignorance leads to dysfunction!
    Last edited by Hallam; 09-22-2022 at 06:34 PM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

"Freighters on the nod on the surface of the bay, One of these days we're going to sail away"
    Bruce Cockburn

Quote Originally Posted by Hallam View Post

Book release; March 22.

At least the Amazon reviews are fun.

They'll need bigger nails this time.
    Rick

Lean and nosey like a ferret

Amazing.... 35 total reviews on Amazon. 3 reviewers give the book a five star review. 32 reviewers give the book a one star review. There are no rating scores in between!

On second thought... that sounds about right.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly