Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1221222332 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is Toast

Default Re: Trump is Toast

Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    Ginni Thomas will now testify before the January 6th Committee…

Overall, a bad day to have the last name T****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mahan View Post
    Is that real? Was she subpoenaed?
    That would be rats leaving the ship

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

"Freighters on the nod on the surface of the bay, One of these days we're going to sail away"
    Bruce Cockburn

Quote Originally Posted by sonofswen View Post
    Very easy to relate to this. A 'personality' and an era that I'm sure a lot of Americans would love to simply delete from history, let alone the contemporary era. A stain.
    Rick

Lean and nosey like a ferret

A Sarah Palin word salad

I saw a longer edit of that clip and he got worse as he went and fell apart as he finished. Total BS
    I think we will be in for some very unhinged performances from tRump as the legal issues consolidate. My guess it will be epic in how transparently pathetic he will become as his lies are melting away….. talk about the emperor having no clothes!!!
    Last edited by Hallam; 09-22-2022 at 04:40 AM.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Leonardo da Vinci.

If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question.

"Freighters on the nod on the surface of the bay, One of these days we're going to sail away"
    Bruce Cockburn

……and his dodgy lawyers will be claiming diminished responsibility to keep him out of jail……...

For ****s and giggles I just took a look at the Fox News website. There is absolutely no mention of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit in Atlanta rejecting U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon's ruling that the classified documents seized from Trump at Mar-a-Lago be reviewed by a special master to see if they should be shielded from investigators because of executive or attorney-client privilege. NO MENTION AT ALL. They are determined to keep the GQP sheeple ignorant.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

"For our part, we cannot discern why [Trump] would have an individual interest in or need for any of the one-hundred documents with classification markings," Judges Robin Rosenbaum, Britt Grant and Andrew Brasher said. "Classified documents are marked to show they are classified, for instance, with their classification level."

The former president, the judges continued, "has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents." The judges also said there is no evidence in the record before them that the roughly 100 documents at issue were declassified.
    judges robin rosenbaum, britt grant and andrew brasher - two trump appointees and one obama appointee rule unanimously. . .
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

"I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

I caught Trump's interview last night by Shawn Hannity. As with all partisan interviews he threw only softballs. It really brings back trauma echoes for me to hear Trump speak. Even if he is saying something with which I agree he says it so poorly that I can't stand to listen. I had to turn it off before the interview was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallam View Post
    I saw a longer edit of that clip and he got worse as he went and fell apart as he finished. Total BS
    I think we will be in for some very unhinged performances from tRump as the legal issues consolidate. My guess it will be epic in how transparently pathetic he will become as his lies are melting away….. talk about the emperor having no clothes!!!
    Perhaps it is the clothes that have no emperor?
    "Banning books and not guns seems backwards. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    ……and his dodgy lawyers will be claiming diminished responsibility to keep him out of jail……...
    My hope is ALL his family's assets are seized. He and his kids are homeless and broke. I'd be happy with that.
    "Banning books and not guns seems backwards. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

Quote Originally Posted by Boatbum View Post
    I caught Trump's interview last night by Shawn Hannity. As with all partisan interviews he threw only softballs. It really brings back trauma echoes for me to hear Trump speak. Even if he is saying something with which I agree he says it so poorly that I can't stand to listen. I had to turn it off before the interview was over.
    Thi sis the problem, we don't hold "news" networks to facts. If there is violence behind all of this, it will be because those committing it watch Hannity, Carlson, etc. and/or listen to right wing radio.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    My hope is ALL his family's assets are seized. He and his kids are homeless and broke. I'd be happy with that.
    Bigly sad that all the cash they’ve stashed offshore is beyond reach.

you voted for him twice right? dear lord. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post

Yep.

Jeff C
    Don’t expect much, and you won’t be disappointed…

Yes, indeed. And absolutely no evidence that there is any regret in that. And that's what's wrong with this country right now.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

As Biden is being sworn in, hand on Bible, he's thinking, all that stuff is classified.
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

-- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

NY AG Tish James also sent criminal referrals to the DOJ and the IRS. That could be interesting.

I am gratified to see trmp and his family get their just desserts for their criminal careers, and it's proper for the DoJ to prosecute trmp for the classified documents business, but I think it's most important for the DoJ and the House committee on the Jan sixth insurrection to name trmp's efforts in inciting the capitol insurrection and call it a coup attempt, and to prosecute him appropriately for that. It's the one worst thing of which he's guilty and for which he needs to be tried and punished. Assuming no miscarriage of justice and he's actually found guilty, of which I have little doubt.

Just like the ongoing trials, state and federal, for the George Floyd murderers, trmp deserves and we need him to get, a trial, conviction and punishment for all of the stuff he's done, every count of every felony. It's not possible to villify that miserable git too much. He got away with all of it for so long, we all need, for our own sanity and the well-being of the country, for real justice to be done. At the very least so we can eventually stop having to listen to the trope that no one is above the law, not even the president.*

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    Perhaps it is the clothes that have no emperor?
    Love that line!

Lost in all this, it seems, is the bottom line: Regardless of whether trump declassified these records, or not - the bottom line is - he broke the law when he removed records from the WH. Period. Full stop. He had no right, to any of it.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    As Biden is being sworn in, hand on Bible, he's thinking, all that stuff is classified.
    Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    Just because I voted for him doesn't make him my first choice. And you voted for Biden. He couldn't have been your first choice - please tell me he wasn't.

Nice try at deflection!

President Biden has done exceptionally well, given the obstruction from the Republicans, actively undermining the country.

A stump would've been far superior to trump.

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Nice try at deflection!

President Biden has done exceptionally well, given the obstruction from the Republicans, actively undermining the country.

He's done well for a persons that is addle minded and needs to wear adult diapers. The guy can hardly put a comp0let sentence together. Sadly you don't seem to be embarrassed by the fact that this person is representing the country.

Yeah. Despite the brazen attempt, boatbum has absolutely no basis for his claims. Pathetic. And... what's wrong with this country.

Which should really embarrass you. Even in your proposed adled-state, President Biden is STILL light-years better than TFG you voted for - twice!

What's that say about you?

(rhetorical - we all know what it says about you)

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Nice try at deflection!

i'd say biden has been the right guy at the right time

The guy can hardly put a comp0let sentence together.
    poor fella

The real Botebum would be shocked! Have you never heard trump** speak, Boatbum? He’s never uttered a complete sentence in his life. And talk about adult diapers, they all say the right just accuses everyone else of what they themselves are doing but I’ve never seen such a blatant example.

Boatbum's hero putting sentences together...

trump elton.jpg

The guy can hardly put a comp0let sentence together.
    When Caneyawl quoted that, I thought he was telling truth about tRump.

But that is what the GOP and their supporters do, is it not?
    Condemn their opponents for supposedly doing precisely what they themselves do.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

^
    q.e.d