Thread: Has anyone been in contact with Bill Peterson?

Default Has anyone been in contact with Bill Peterson?

Bill Peterson? I've been trying to reach him for a while now. We had been in contact and he seems to have fallen off the RADAR screen. Emails to his business email account come back undeliverable. His farm is for sale. I presume he's retiring/retired but have no confirmation. Anyone know more about him? Does he retain the rights to his father's work or has someone else taken over that responsibility for him?
    Cheers,
    Daniel
    If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Default Re: Has anyone been in contact with Bill Peterson?

I'm not sure... but there have been some recent guideposts on Off Center Harbor (i.e. 19 December 2020). In one of the posts, this note was included at the bottom:

Note
    To purchase larger or full-scale versions of any of the above plans or photos, to order a full set of plans, or to discuss building a replica, contact Murray G. Peterson Associates, 48 Jones Point Road, South Bristol, Maine, 04568. Website is <www.PetersonAssocLLC.com> and email is <info@petersonassocllc.com>.

Heute ist so ein schöne Tag...

Ah. Bingo. Thanks.
    If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Still no luck hearing from Bill. If anyone hears from him, please let me know.
    Cheers,
    Daniel
    -Henry David Thoreau-

In an effort to assist, I posted on the Off Center Harbor site that you were trying to get in touch. I hope that is helpful.

Edited to add: The response I received from Off Center Harbor is that the contact information is correct, but Mr. Peterson is currently away for the holidays. You might try again in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Don Z.; 01-06-2021 at 03:51 PM.
    Heute ist so ein schöne Tag...

Thanks, I'll try again soon.
    -Henry David Thoreau-