Thread: You tube video I need help with?

Default You tube video I need help with?

Some time ago I was on the forum looking at threads talking about cold molded hulls and I found a thread that mentioned a you tube video that was a sailboat build, it was roughly 30' and the video was old, probably 80's or 90's. It had 3 or 4 episodes and the only thing I can remember is the name of the video had the word morning in it. It was something like the boat name was Morning Glory or Morning light or something like that. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Default Re: You tube video I need help with?

Well, wouldn't you know it, I looked for a good hour before I put the thread on here and the minute I got off I ended up finding the video, the boat name was frosty morn. Well I knew it had the word Morning in it,mellow at least close too it.

Default Re: You tube video I need help with?

Must be Frosty Morn
    This is clip nr. 2.

YouTube will show a list or "history" of videos you have viewed, but if you never signed up for a free YouTube account...
    Denise, Bristol PA, Oday30, Anchor Yacht Club, On tidal Delaware River. my current project; http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...0-Ducker-Resto