Thread: Happy birthday to P.L.Lenihan...

Smile Happy birthday to P.L.Lenihan...

Have a happy birthday Peter. Wishing you all of the very best for your new year.

Attachment 71253
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Choose wisely -Treat kindly...

A secret to a good marriage is to have a quick mind and a slow mouth...

S/V ORCA 38' Herreshoff Ketch

Default Re: Happy birthday to P.L.Lenihan...

It's good to see you back, Tenner. Best wishes for your birthday!

Jim

Mr. Ledger!

Ms.Spin is spreading it around...not too thickly I hope...but my oh my....an embarrassment of riches,I say!

It is good to drop in here, after a rather long and very much unplanned absence. With so much having occurred during the intervening years, I doubted even my capacity to log in and, if succeeding at that, what would I say or write ?

I still feel somewhat hobbled by doubts but, considering the pandemic context, further untold details and nuances, I sense that it may help keep my thoughts otherwise better focused on things I find truly pleasurable. Things like boats, efforts made by others in their own boat dream quests and the otherwise pleasant banter which can so often arise between multiple complete strangers. A virtual "safe space", as it were and one which certainly aided my own self while I was tenthumbing it through my dream quest.

Thank you Mr. Ledger for the kind sentiments and I sincerely hope that all is as well as can be for yourself and those nearest to you!!

Cheers!

Peter
    Do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,now!
    J.Lennon

This boat was built with ten thumbs.No fingers were harmed in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by P.L.Lenihan View Post
    Mr. Ledger!

I doubted even my capacity to log in and, if succeeding at that, what would I say or write ?

Cheers!

Peter

At a loss for words is it? Suddenly shy, eh? WTF! When I hear you say such it puts me in mind of nothing more than these Russian bots we hear so much about. What have you done with the real Lemonhands? Can nobody there buy this poor lad a glass of port to soothe his tongue and tease out a bit more what we've come to expect?

Gratulerer med dagen, P.L.
    May it be a good one.