Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FBI charges Boogaloo with torching Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd

Default FBI charges Boogaloo with torching Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd

Story from Minneapolis Star Tribune.
    Feds say Ivan Harrison Hunter helped burn and loot the Third Precinct building as part of a coordinated attack from the far-right group trying to ignite an American civil war.
    Hunter is from Texas, travelling to Minneapolis specifically to try and start violence. He coordinated his actions with a bunch of other Boogaloo boys over a Facebook Group agreeing to meet up in the parking lot across the street from the precinct.

Hunter fired 13 rounds into the police station while people were inside, and participated in looting and setting the building ablaze.

Hunter bragged about his exploits over facebook, and texted about them with Steven Carillo - the boogaloo guy from California who shot and killed a Santa Cruz sherriff's deputy a few days later when police tried to arrest him. And himself died from police gunfire after writing "boog" on the hood of his car in his own blood.

Anyone still want to comment about the BLM violent anarchists? Or dispute the Minnesota police agencies' statements that provocateurs from outside the state were at the heart of inciting violence during the George Floyd protests?

How many days 'till we uncover connections between this guy or his circle and the "militias" in Michigan who are charged in the plot to kidnap and kill Governor Witmer?
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Default Re: FBI charges Boogaloo with torching Minneapolis police precinct during George Floy

Young white men were prominent on the TV coverage in the post George Floyd killing vandalism and arson incidents in Mpls.

Default Re: FBI charges Boogaloo with torching Minneapolis police precinct during George Floy

I'm so angry. And so very, very not surprised.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

I really hate these people for having appropriated the name of a lighthearted joyful dance and a favorite nickname for Her Excellency.

Loathsome.
    Rattling the teacups.

This matches with the stories I've heard from some of the demonstrators in Portland - about people masquerading as antifa and trying to stir up violence and/or looting. And yet Trump, and many others are falling (ignorantly or cynically) for the 'violent antifa' con ---
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Surprise!
    Not surprised.

this has happened for decades against the Left when they protest.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Art Haberland View Post
    Ayup. Even our little anti-war group in bucolic Eugene, OR. back in the 60's seemed to attract both law-enforcement voyeurs... and provocateurs.

I heard a rumor that one of the latter was taken aside by some jolly anti-war fellas and grilled. They didn't like his answers, so the story goes, so he was blindfolded, driven up into the mountains, and released naked to find his own way home. With the warning that it would likely go rougher on him, or the next jackatt that showed up with the same mission. What I know for sure is that he never showed up again... a couple of other suspicious sorts disappeared... and we saw no signs of replacements. Or maybe they just got more subtle...

But the surveillance continued.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

So in effect what you're saying is that leftists are gullible and easily led to violence?

Quote Originally Posted by kgr1 View Post
    So in effect what you're saying is that leftists are gullible and easily led to violence?
    I dunno. Maybe come over once this COVID thing's done, and we can find out.

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    Silly.
    Not to mention clueless and ugly. There's a reason I put these sorts on ignore. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if no one quoted them.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

He is saying the right is always prone to violence, and if they can do it, get away with it and blame the left then that is something to strive for.
    You know, deplorable...

It wasn't the left that was misled. It was right-wing politicians like Trump that used it as a rallying cry.

You do understand that, don't you?

It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    I really hate these people for having appropriated the name of a lighthearted joyful dance and a favorite nickname for Her Excellency.

Loathsome.
    Eden's family paid for Boogaloo's tombstone. She said they didn't know his birth date so left it without dates. Eden is called 'Little Boogaloo'.

Boogaloo grave front.jpg

Boogaloo grave back.jpg

Boogaloo Ames & Eden Brent

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Anyone still want to comment about the BLM violent anarchists?
    Only to say that they are self-admitted violent anarchists.
    Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob.

-- James Madison, Federalist 55

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    It wasn't the left that was misled. It was right-wing politicians like Trump that used it as a rallying cry.

You do understand that, don't you?
    In order to unite a group, first provide them with an enemy and a threat.

John Welsford
    An expert is but a beginner with experience.

The Algorithm Is Watching

Quote Originally Posted by john welsford View Post
    In order to unite a group, first provide them with an enemy and a threat.

John Welsford
    Will Kristallnacht come November 4th or wait until January 21?

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

The governor and mayors overstated the outside influence. There were plenty of locals arrested for property damage.

But I’m not aware of anyone local, BLM or otherwise, who has been charged with shooting at police and conspiracy.

I have family and friends who lived in areas where there was violence. They witnessed many people who were causing damage with no relationship to the protests.

The governor and mayors overstated the outside influence. There were plenty of locals arrested for property damage.
    Very true. Some leftists, some simply angry folks, some who just wanted to steal stuff, and some right-wing provocateurs.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Very true. Some leftists, some simply angry folks, some who just wanted to steal stuff, and some right-wing provocateurs.
    And lest we forget, some undercover law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by sandtown View Post
    Beat me to it, there always is in these situations, sometimes the planning and finance comes from the same source.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post

But Iím not aware of anyone local, BLM or otherwise, who has been charged with shooting at police and conspiracy.

I have family and friends who lived in areas where there was violence. They witnessed many people who were causing damage with no relationship to the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sandtown View Post
    Also, don't forget leftist provocateurs (aka "activists"), who I suspect far outnumbered any rightist interlopers. Aren't weums ready yet to admit that the vast majority of rioters, vandals, and arsonists in the recent disturbances were either leftists (whether professional activists or student wannabees) or their inner-city allies?

Or is my observation about the gullibility of the poor lefties, sooo easily lured from their peaceful, gentle protest marches and led to violent rioting by the mere suggestion of bad conduct by evil fascist troublemakers, still the paradigm you want to use to excuse all that naughty leftist antisocial behavior?

Also, don't forget leftist provocateurs (aka "activists"), who I suspect far outnumbered any rightist interlopers. Aren't weums ready yet to admit that the vast majority of rioters, vandals, and arsonists in the recent disturbances were either leftists (whether professional activists or student wannabees) or their inner-city allies?

Or is my observation about the gullibility of the poor lefties, sooo easily lured from their peaceful, gentle protest marches and led to violent rioting by the mere suggestion of bad conduct by evil fascist troublemakers, still the paradigm you want to use to excuse all that naughty leftist antisocial behavior?
    There there, little trumpkin.

It will all be over soon, your feral baboon will be led away in chains, but those are the wages of treason.
    Rattling the teacups.

We stage riots differently. If it's a moderately leftist local demonstration, e.g. against racism, we can too often count on the usual extremist AFA:s travelling across Europe to join the demonstration with the intention to make it violent. These AFA:s are very few but if they decide on it they can turn almost any demonstration into a riot and discredit the organisers.

There's no need for our RWWs to infiltrate the demonstration. They seem to pick up the information that AFA will attend. Instead they organise an illegal counter demonstration and usually get into a fight with the AFA elements of the demonstration.

The other scenario is that our quasi-nazi RWWs organise a completely legal demonstration. AFA arrange an illegal counter demonstration with the intention to pick a fight.

The outcome in both cases is that the nazis and AFA fight each other and both are happy. There's usually not much property damage or threat to outsiders. The police tries to isolate the groups but don't always succeed.

/Erik

You Europeans are so much more efficient at these things!!

Actually, agents provocateur's are a time-honored Reich-Wing European tradition among their security services.

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    You Europeans are so much more efficient at these things!!
    Ah, yes but. There is an endearing amateurism about British protests.
    Commander Ade Adelekan, of the Met, said he had become "increasingly concerned that those in the crowd were not maintaining social distancing or adhering to the terms of their own risk assessment".

He added: "Organisers did not take reasonable steps to keep protesters safe which then voided their risk assessment. At this point, officers then took action to disperse crowds in the interests of public safety.

"I am grateful that the vast majority of people listened to officers and quickly left the area. Frustratingly, a small minority became obstructive, deliberately ignoring officers' instructions and blocking Westminster Bridge.

"Although the majority of protests have concluded, our policing operation will continue into the night and I would urge Londoners to stick to the regulations, avoid gathering in large numbers and maintain social distancing."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54678374

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

I donít think we should excuse any violence.

I donít believe in violence but I believe in the righteousness of the cause that led to unrighteous acts. I donít know exactly why George Floydís death was the tipping point worldwide, but it was. The peaceful protests vastly outnumbered the violent ones, and Iím glad the arsonists and looters are being prosecuted.

But why were Boogaloo Bois here? What is the righteous cause behind their unrighteous acts? These are guys yearning for a race war. Thereís absolutely no equivalence between Boogaloo Bois and BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post
    But why were Boogaloo Bois here? What is the righteous cause behind their unrighteous acts? These are guys yearning for a race war. There’s absolutely no equivalence between Boogaloo Bois and BLM.
    They saw the perfect opportunity to paint paint BLM, and Blacks in general, as violent thugs who just want to burn the whole system down. Anybody who actually read through BLMs reason for being would know, they are not out to destroy the country, they just want to live in it as equals. The Boogaloo Bois can't have that, their small d!cks would feel inferior.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by ERGR View Post
    We stage riots differently. If it's a moderately leftist local demonstration, e.g. against racism, we can too often count on the usual extremist AFA:s travelling across Europe to join the demonstration with the intention to make it violent. These AFA:s are very few but if they decide on it they can turn almost any demonstration into a riot and discredit the organisers.

There's no need for our RWWs to infiltrate the demonstration. They seem to pick up the information that AFA will attend. Instead they organise an illegal counter demonstration and usually get into a fight with the AFA elements of the demonstration.

The other scenario is that our quasi-nazi RWWs organise a completely legal demonstration. AFA arrange an illegal counter demonstration with the intention to pick a fight.

The outcome in both cases is that the nazis and AFA fight each other and both are happy. There's usually not much property damage or threat to outsiders. The police tries to isolate the groups but don't always succeed.

/Erik
    Football without a ball, in the streets?
    Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob.

They saw the perfect opportunity to paint paint BLM, and Blacks in general, as violent thugs who just want to burn the whole system down. Anybody who actually read through BLMs reason for being would know, they are not out to destroy the country, they just want to live in it as equals.
    And to defund the police, and overthrow capitalism by violence. That's not the right painting the left, that's the left painting itself.

It's like Trump. It's not enough for him to say he deplores white supremacy. He accepts the support of white supremacists. Then he complains that the accusation of white supremacism is unfair. It isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    And to defund the police, and overthrow capitalism by violence. That's not the right painting the left, that's the left painting itself.
    Who is that referring to? If it is BLM post some links please so that we van read the source document.

https://populardemocracy.org/news-an...anding-slavery
    https://breatheact.org/wp-content/up...F_FINAL3-1.pdf

"And to defund the police, and overthrow capitalism by violence." You need to get out more often.