Thread: Letter to Senator Cornyn

Default Letter to Senator Cornyn

I sent this to one of the wretched bursteds who purports to represent Texas this morning:

Dear John,

Sitting there grinning like a possum while your treasonous cabal destroys my beautiful Constitution may not be your best move.

The American People have been awakened to your treason, and the Republican Party will be crushed into paste November Third unless you and your criminal cabal succeed in stealing that election.

The fact that you are attempting to thwart the will of the people through your foul and insidious machinations is plain for all to see.

I hope that you will be arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to hang on the National Mall, along with every Republican Senator who has backed this criminal administration, and I hope I live long enough to be witness to that execution.

You took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, yet here you are strangling Her in the bath tub.

F*** You Very Much, John Cornyn.

May you and your traitorous cohort meet Justice at the end of a rope.

And I sent this to my Representative:

Lloyd, you have a reputation for being one of the nicest guys one could ever hope to meet.

Donald Trump and his Russian-backed mob of traitors are destroying my beautiful Constitution.

You people need to stand up on your hind legs, and clap that bastard in irons.

You know as well as I do that the country is on the brink of civil war, and not the namby-pamby bullspit we had in 1860, either.

Trump commits a new high crime EVERY ****ING DAY, Lloyd, and you sit there amazed and incapable of action.

On the one hand, we have a bunch of fascist criminals willing to steal our elections, and on the other hand we have a bunch of moderate corporatists willing to let them do it.

It’s time for all the ‘nice guys’ to leave their bullspit smiles and good manners at the door, and crush the Republican Treason into paste, desiccate that paste into powder, and incinerate that powder.

Every, single Republican Senator and Representative needs to be issued a one-way ticket to Guantanamo Bay, with their Mendacious Moron in the lead.

Do something that establishes your opposition to this coup, Lloyd, or be deemed complicit in their treason.

FIGHT, GOD DAMN YOU!

FIGHT!!!!
    Rattling the teacups.

Default Re: Letter to Senator Cornyn

Then I forwarded each letter to the other.
    Rattling the teacups.

'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

What are you doing about it?

Well, I am sure that it felt good to type out those missives and send them along, but I somehow doubt that calling them traitorous bastards and dropping the F-bomb will galvanize them into any sort of action other than to file your letters in the circular file cabinet. But they will know that you are angry...
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

I'd be careful with what I send to those in very powerful positions. The mention of hanging could trigger trouble for you. Billy Barr could send some fellows over to your house.
    Just sayin'
    Besides the hanging issue, I agree with you that every member of the GOP should be ground into political dust.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mmd View Post
    Well, I am sure that it felt good to type out those missives and send them along, but I somehow doubt that calling them traitorous bastards and dropping the F-bomb will galvanize them into any sort of action other than to file your letters in the circular file cabinet. But they will know that you are angry...
    I write to Lloyd often.

Sometimes he responds.

Lloyd is a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    I'd be careful with what I send to those in very powerful positions. The mention of hanging could trigger trouble for you. Billy Barr could send some fellows over to your house.
    Just sayin'
    Besides the hanging issue, I agree with you that every member of the GOP should be ground into political dust.
    Cornyn and the rest of those bursteds need to know we're on to them.

I'm a patriot.

They can't disappear EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM.

Not yet.

No offense, but maybe the comfortable need to come out swinging, instead of advising me to cower.
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by mmd View Post
    He said:

I hope that you will be arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to hang on the National Mall...
    Sounds quite legal to me. He wasn't advocating assassination, but if tried, convicted, and sentenced, legally executed.
    When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob (oh, THAT Bob) View Post
    He said:

Sounds quite legal to me. He wasn't advocating assassination, but if tried, convicted, and sentenced, legally executed.
    For the good of the country.
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    For the good of the country.
    Actually I think the best for the country is sending them all to SUPERMAX and/or GITMO, both are conditions of eternal solitary confinement, quite cruel actually; The punishment is greater, they'll experience emotional trauma as they have caused others, and they will be continuing reminders of the cost of corruption for as long as they live. Oh and they can pay for their own medical care.
    When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob (oh, THAT Bob) View Post
    Actually I think the best for the country is sending them all to SUPERMAX and/or GITMO, both are conditions of eternal solitary confinement, quite cruel actually; The punishment is greater, they'll experience emotional trauma as they have caused others, and they will be continuing reminders of the cost of corruption for as long as they live. Oh and they can pay for their own medical care.
    Fine!

Gitmo it is!
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    I write to Lloyd often.

Sometimes he responds.

Lloyd is a great guy.

Cornyn and the rest of those bursteds need to know we're on to them.

I'm a patriot.

They can't disappear EVERYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM.

Not yet.

No offense, but maybe the comfortable need to come out swinging, instead of advising me to cower.
    No offense taken, but I prefer to speak softly and carry a big checkbook. I've donated to Biden and several Dem Senate candidates. Donating and voting are the only things that will crush Trump. Being a sociopath, words don't hurt him.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.