Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dems have really stepped in it.

Default The Dems have really stepped in it.

Lets review
    1. The Russian Investigation is leading to Obama.
    2. The Obstructionism Investigation is leading to Lynch and maybe Hillary.
    3. The Leaks investigation is leading to Comey.
    4. And to top it off Sanders wife is under FBI investigation for fraud.

Default Re: The Dems have really stepped in it.

Crack.

It's what's for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    Lets review
    Astonishing
    Tom

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis"

Thus proving there IS a Parallel Universe!
    Rattling the teacups.

The Dems have stepped in it, and it's Republican Treason! EWWWWWW!!! Gross!!!
    Rattling the teacups.

"Lets review"

What planet does Gengster live on?

Oh my!
    "We have come to live in a society based on insults, on lies and on things that just aren't true. It creates an environment where deranged people feel empowered." -- Colin Powell, 10/30/18

"Leading". Comical verb he chooses.
    Study Peace

It's all in Breitbart so it must be true.
    Structures uninformed by geometry tend towards the ramshackle.

Geng, I have to ask you a serious question: Do you post these things for the attention, or because you actually believe them?

Then there's this..

Donald Trump's tweets accusing Barack Obama of Russia 'collusion' leave him badly exposed.
    President's latest Twitter vent seemingly confirms election hacking did take place and that Kremlin sought to influence race result in his favour..

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7809616.html
    Structures uninformed by geometry tend towards the ramshackle.

I just come here for the comedy.........
    Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Don't under-estimate Jack. He's purty damned talented

So Obama colluded on Trumps behalf? Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    Then there's this..

Donald Trump's tweets accusing Barack Obama of Russia 'collusion' leave him badly exposed.
    President's latest Twitter vent seemingly confirms election hacking did take place and that Kremlin sought to influence race result in his favour..

It seems that attention is more important to Trump than success.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    The Dems have stepped in it, and it's Republican Treason! EWWWWWW!!! Gross!!!
    Really hard to scrape off your shoe.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Really hard to scrape off your shoe.
    And the stench!
    Rattling the teacups.

The way Trump uses the term "collusion" makes me doubt he understands the concept.

I think it's valid to ask what the Obama admin. did about Russian meddling, and why didn't they do more. But to accuse Obama of collusion is a complete failure of vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    Then there's this..

Worth a read, isla. Thanks.

I have to say that, as this rich tapestry unfurls, I am more and more impressed with Barack O'Bama.

It is beginning to look as though he took a high-stakes gamble on this as a way to utterly destroy the Rs.

Sorta like Judo.

Using their own mass and energy to smash them into a concrete barrier.

I think it's working very well, actually.
    Rattling the teacups.

Quote Originally Posted by L.W. Baxter View Post
    The way Trump uses the term "collusion" makes me doubt he understands the concept.

I think it's valid to ask what the Obama admin. did about Russian meddling, and why didn't they do more. But to accuse Obama of collusion is a complete failure of vocabulary.
    He's writing to his base, though. Who don't know quite what the word means either, but are sure that it's bad - and want to use it against the Dems.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Part of Obama's russian collusion was in the Iranian nuke deal/hostage ransom/payoff.

Why stop there? I figure Iran/Contra fits somehow.

He's writing to his base, though. Who don't know quite what the word means either, but are sure that it's bad - and want to use it against the Dems.
    As witness:

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Part of Obama's russian collusion was in the Iranian nuke deal/hostage ransom/payoff.
    WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

How many times must you be informed that the money was Iran's money to begin with?

I, myself, have already informed you of this at least twice.

Why stop there? I figure Iran/Contra fits somehow.
    O'Bama killed the Kennedys, too.

Doesn't compute?

You are forgetting that O'Bama is a vampire, and will live for eternity if Trump can't drive an oaken stake through his heart.

Make sense now?

Yes? I figgered! ( GL)

Rattling the teacups.

It depends on where you get your news. I'd recommend you isolate yourself from anything other than the PBS NEWSHOUR. you won't see any of that nuthouse crap. Call it bias if you like.

Lets review
    Here are just a few news reports about what is happening with Lynch.

Title: Judiciary committee asks Lynch to disclose Clinton email conversations
    Link: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/23/politi...ils/index.html

Title: Senators investigate whether Loretta Lynch tried to stifle Clinton email probe
    The committee, in a statement released Friday by Grassley and Graham, cited an April story by The New York Times reporting that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, including one authored by a "Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far." After reading that story, Grassley requested a copy of the document from the Justice Department, which he said never responded.
    Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...obe/103140596/

Title: Another Dem 'queasy' over claim of Loretta Lynch meddling in Clinton case
    The renewed attention stems from fired FBI Director James Comey’s testimony earlier this month that Lynch had instructed him to describe the probe as a “matter” – not an “investigation.” Comey said this “confused” him and cited that directive, along with Lynch’s unusual tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton while the investigation was ongoing, in his decision to announce the FBI’s findings on his own.
    Link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nton-case.html

Investigating Lynch and Clinton is fine. It is a completely different issue, has nothing to do with Russian election tampering or possible improper, undisclosed, and lied-about contacts between team Trump and Russia.

Getting to the bottom of any Democratic party improprieties is well and good. I'm not worried; Hillary doesn't even hold an office right now. Investigate away! Benghazi! Emails!

But nothing found or determined in that investigation is going to magically absolve Donald Trump or his administration. As Coose notes above, your chosen term "leading" is comical, like The Donald saying "collusion" over and over, or dogs watching television.

Here are just a few news reports about what is happening with Lynch.

Title: Judiciary committee asks Lynch to disclose Clinton email conversations
    Link: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/23/politi...ils/index.html

Title: Senators investigate whether Loretta Lynch tried to stifle Clinton email probe
    The committee, in a statement released Friday by Grassley and Graham, cited an April story by The New York Times reporting that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, including one authored by a "Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far." After reading that story, Grassley requested a copy of the document from the Justice Department, which he said never responded.
    Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...obe/103140596/

Title: Another Dem 'queasy' over claim of Loretta Lynch meddling in Clinton case
    The renewed attention stems from fired FBI Director James Comey’s testimony earlier this month that Lynch had instructed him to describe the probe as a “matter” – not an “investigation.” Comey said this “confused” him and cited that directive, along with Lynch’s unusual tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton while the investigation was ongoing, in his decision to announce the FBI’s findings on his own.
    Link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nton-case.html
    This is going to be great when she tells the committee trump knew about flynn for weeks before he acted.

And then trump actually is under investigation.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...f-justice.html

Another bunch of new swamp dwellers here Flynn will need a pardon perhaps others

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...-running-list/

Ivanka

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...3Fsource%3Ddam

Eric

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.3226362

I got a million of them

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    Geng, I have to ask you a serious question: Do you post these things for the attention, or because you actually believe them?
    Still waiting... I just want to hear you say that you believe this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by L.W. Baxter View Post

But a celebration of doublethink!

Republicans responded to their missteps in the Bush II years by energizing base voters, i.e., the Tea Party, riding them to majorities, building the party back up from the ground, legislatively, state and federal, seat by seat.

Democrats, on the other hand, have focused almost exclusively on the Presidency, siting idly by (indeed, happily so) as Obama oversaw the evisceration of the Party on all levels. In 2016 they had an energized base and more importantly, substantial participation from young people. They could have built on this, following the Republican example.

Instead, the Clinton Campaign and the DNC disenfranchised these voters by sandbagging Senator Sanders, who is perhaps the most popular politician in the US. This leaves the Democrats with nothing. No "Tea-party-like" movement, no majorities, no SCOTUS appointments, no nothing. What's more, Just days after the 2016 Election, Nancy Pelosi was reelected as House Minority Leader, and she's still there, even in the face of the recent special election debacles.

Perhaps most telling is the fact that Secretary Clinton and President Obama get a standing ovation wherever they go, despite all that each has done (and not done) to damage the Party. You'd think they'd be jeered, but no.

The disconnect is glaring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    Republicans responded to their missteps in the Bush II years . . .

Perhaps most telling is the fact that Secretary Clinton and President Obama get a standing ovation wherever they go, despite all that each has done (and not done) to damage the Party. You'd think they'd be jeered, but no.
    Disconnected !

When was Bush II ever jeered by Republicans? They only stopped cheering when the alt right told them to.

So they'd be so confused about imperialism and fascism they wouldn't know what to cheer next until the alt right told them to.
    Last edited by Osborne Russell; 06-27-2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: them
    Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob.

-- James Madison, Federalist 55

Thank you for providing the right-wingnut talking points regarding the weaknesses of the current Democratic Party..

Rest assured that we will give your assessment all the consideration it deserves.
    "We have come to live in a society based on insults, on lies and on things that just aren't true. It creates an environment where deranged people feel empowered." -- Colin Powell, 10/30/18

Republicans responded to their missteps in the Bush II years by energizing base voters, i.e., the Tea Party, riding them to majorities, building the party back up from the ground, legislatively, state and federal, seat by seat.

Democrats, on the other hand, have focused almost exclusively on the Presidency, siting idly by (indeed, happily so) as Obama oversaw the evisceration of the Party on all levels. In 2016 they had an energized base and more importantly, substantial participation from young people. They could have built on this, following the Republican example.

Instead, the Clinton Campaign and the DNC disenfranchised these voters by sandbagging Senator Sanders, who is perhaps the most popular politician in the US. This leaves the Democrats with nothing. No "Tea-party-like" movement, no majorities, no SCOTUS appointments, no nothing. What's more, Just days after the 2016 Election, Nancy Pelosi was reelected as House Minority Leader, and she's still there, even in the face of the recent special election debacles.

Did anyone else notice the campaign was over, it's now about corruption, collusion, and the ability to govern, oh yea and a bunch of Russians, you won why can't you run with it, majorities in all branches, the republicans are lost at sea no real new ideas almost 6months in no legislation, you would do best to drive the tea party out and work with moderate democrats.

when was Bush jeered
    Did you follow the 2016 South Carolina Primary election that Trump won? Where GWB canvassed the state for his brother? Where Trump openly claimed that BushCo lied?

And won anyway?

Did you follow the 2016 South Carolina Primary election that Trump won? Where GWB canvassed the state for his brother? Where Trump openly claimed that BushCo lied?

And won anyway?
    Republicans eat there own, might be why they cannot pass something., we're a family as they joke about trump colluding"