Thread: You're not welcome here

Default You're not welcome here

This is the area of New Jersey I grew up in. The far southern tip of the Garden State. The four counties at the end of the state has always been more conservative than the rest, but I did not realize it was this bad.

http://capemaystandard.com/2020/08/1...qG-ZTqpcA-Vxn4
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Default Re: You're not welcome here

Just a little more pressure, and some urging from their Orange Baal, these people will quite festively fill mass graves with 'librul' corpses.

Yup sounds like Orange County California. Sad, bigly sad
    Also Renee is from North Bergen NJ and all her former high school friends are all “TRUMP 2020”
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Just a little more pressure, and some urging from their Orange Baal, these people will quite festively fill mass graves with 'librul' corpses.
    We're getting close to the days when certain parts of the country were quite welcoming to illegal, anti-social, bigotry. Think of the anti-labor harassment and brutality of the late 1920's. Or the KKK days in places where most or all public figures HAD to be members to be accepted.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)