Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to place this, but here goes. After being burned by the photobucket fiasco, I took the time to rebuild my thread by copying all my photos to Google photo and replacing each post. It took a while and seemed to initially work, but for whatever reason, Google photos is flaky too. All the photos are in the same folders with the same permissions on the google side, but here on the forums, they will inexplicably disappear as "missing photo" icons. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to which ones stay and which ones break. Reloading them sometimes works, and then they might go again. It's pretty frustrating.

I'd like to keep up my thread for posterity and to have access to the expertise of the forum, and have considered replacing the photos for a third time, but if I go to the trouble, I've also considered maybe it's just easier to do it as an external blog. Sigh.

So, can folks who have NO trouble with photos, tell me how you've managed and what hosting you use. Thanks