Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: La Semaine du Golfe 2017

Default Re: La Semaine du Golfe 2017

Tom, the Douarnenez festival is in midsummer but the new edition... not imminent. T'was this year to be. It is the other great festival for small boats. Can't you do something else to do then working in a classroom? Creative writing courses online? Work where there is Wifi?
    Andrew, hope to see you next spring
    Gilles, I think Laita is a great one person boat for the Fete.
    Frank

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
    Re-naming straits as necessary.

I would have freaked out. But wooden boats can be fixed. I looked for my favorite boat in all of France, if not the world, and did not see one. See below for the Cormoran. If you know where to get some plans, which I do not believe exist, I will get you some good wine, though I can't promise it won't be from Napa.
    Re-naming straits as necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by FF View Post
    Tom, the Douarnenez festival is in midsummer but the new edition... not imminent. T'was this year to be. It is the other great festival for small boats. Can't you do something else to do then working in a classroom? Creative writing courses online? Work where there is Wifi?
    Andrew, hope to see you next spring
    Gilles, I think Laita is a great one person boat for the Fete.
    Frank
    Well, that would be convenient in some ways, but I do quite like working in a classroom. But if you can find me a job at equivalent pay with no classroom, and 75+ days off every summer, I'd consider it...

Tom
    You don't have to be prepared as long as you're willing to suffer the consequences.

www.tompamperin.com

Dave, Tom, I am in Italy, camping. After the 5th of octobre back home and will answer at length. Cellphone not Ideal tot this. Cheers, Frank

Quote Originally Posted by davebrown View Post
    I would have freaked out. But wooden boats can be fixed. I looked for my favorite boat in all of France, if not the world, and did not see one. See below for the Cormoran. If you know where to get some plans, which I do not believe exist, I will get you some good wine, though I can't promise it won't be from Napa.
    I assume Jezequel and the other current builders won't let you get a hold of their Cormorant plans?