Thread: Covid Head

Default Covid Head

I have not had a haircut since just before Christmas. I have a full head of very curly hair. I will probably let it grow until it poses a serious threat to myself and others, and then do a buzz cut. But for now, it's a major PITA. I envy all you bald guys.

Default Re: Covid Head

Quote Originally Posted by TerryLL View Post
    I have not had a haircut since just before Christmas. I have a full head of very curly hair. I will probably let it grow until it poses a serious threat to myself and others, and then do a buzz cut. But for now, it's a major PITA. I envy all you bald guys.
    Don't be too envious. There's one report that bald men are more susceptible to covid19 than others.
    "The future is already here it's just not very evenly distributed." William Gibson

I just trusted my g/f with a pair of scissors. It did not come out too bad. But I did not have too much left
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

My barber is open if you book.

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    My barber is open if you book.
    Kind of a long trek from here.

I look like a terminal case of lycanthropy. If animal control comes after me, will I have a right to a fair trial?

Yeah, I took the beard off but the head looks goofy.

Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia

A bald guy and his friend are standing on the street when a sea gull comes down and poop's on the bald guys head.
    His friend gets very upset and cries out, "I'll get some toilet paper!".
    And the bald guy replies, "don't bother, he'll be miles away by now".
    It's all fun and games until Darth Vader comes.

I have COVID head. Was overdue for a cut we the lockdown started.

Been thinking about doing something like this - my hair is almost long enough. Just need to find a young woman who can do the French braids on the sides.

Gotta embrace it!

You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

I bet that Valerie is doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryLL View Post
    It's easier for you to get bald then for us to get haired. I'll trade ya. Maybe we can do that flying-hair thing like those commercials for hair restoration, only instead of flying from the back of my head onto my top, it'll fly from your head to mine.
    When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Covid head is a gonner. My sweetie did a a wack job on me big time. Longest hair on my head is about 1/2 inch. Need to take in a couple notches on my b-ball hat.

My wife used my beard trimmer to cut mine, although I don't have all that much left on top. She did a good job. It ended up shorter than it's been ever in my life, which I think I rather like.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Carey View Post
    I have COVID head. Was overdue for a cut we the lockdown started.

Been thinking about doing something like this - my hair is almost long enough. Just need to find a young woman who can do the French braids on the sides.

Gotta embrace it!

So you stole MY plan, eh? After seeing this foto - my darling D-I-L insists on doing the honors... soon as it's long enough.

For the moment... I'm thinking maybe one of those little TinyTails that sailors used to do.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Carey View Post

Is that dandruff on his shoulders?
    Money may not buy happiness, but it can buy a boat that will pull right up next to it!

I survived four months without a cut, from several weeks before our lockdown. Not the longest its ever been, but what looked OK 40 years ago, was driving me nuts. When I went to get one after lockdown, the young lass down the road had a six week backlog . SWMBO was over it by then, and found a place with a mere three week wait.

Pete
    I have six trolls on ignore