Thread: Police slashing tyres

Default Police slashing tyres

State Police or National Guard slashed all the tyres of cars parked at the Kmart and in the staging areas in Anoka County Minnesota.

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Default Re: Police slashing tyres

Serve and protect.
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

northern Georgia, or Mississippi Delta USA

Seems they are open to a lawsuit over it? Imagine the mindset to do that to your fellow citizens just because they legally protested...

i don't buy their safety excuse

They must have thought they were dominating the battle space.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

I wonder if the phrase, 'Out of hand' would ring any bells for them...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Every day they prove the need to disband the police department. That is just needless thuggery.

Don't you have the offence of criminal damage in the US??
    Those guys need prosecuting.

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Wll , hitting tires with a baton is inneffective.

it's like minority report, those cops knew those cars would be involved in a criminal offense sooner or later.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

I've never heard of this before. I wonder if it's maybe a military tactic for use against local insurgents in a war zone like Afghanistan. Someone with some authority must have ordered it; it's difficult to believe the indvidual pigs all thought it up in the moment. The cop in charge, who gave that order should be arrested and charged, and the entire group who participated should have to seek new employment AND buy all the replacement new tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Haberland View Post
    it's like minority report, those cops knew those cars would be involved in a criminal offense sooner or later.
    only way I can figure it out

imagine going into a parking lot and doing that “I see these vehicles doing baad things, they must be punished!”

That wasn't a spontaneous thing. I wonder who gave the order?

Couldn't they just shoot them? Pussies.

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

So what is it about a protesters car that makes it obvious? The colour of the skin or the slanty little headlights. Those cars could have belonged to anybody. You people live in a really f###ed up country. JayInOz

Quote Originally Posted by JayInOz View Post
    So what is it about a protesters car that makes it obvious? The colour of the skin or the slanty little headlights. Those cars could have belonged to anybody. You people live in a really f###ed up country. JayInOz
    We’re going through the 500 wrong things first before doing the right thing. I hope we’re around 450.

Quote Originally Posted by JayInOz View Post
    Gonna go out on a limb and say the police saw who those cars belonged too (media) and targeted them.

its interesting the lag between initial reports (May 30- from a local reporter) https://twitter.com/Jeff_Wagner4/sta...33139303268353 and video confirmation.
    Last edited by Hugh Conway; 06-09-2020 at 06:28 PM.

I saw those reports when they happened. Lots of other really bad stuff has been happening at the protests. The videos showing the police trashing the first aid stations and stabbing stocks of water bottles are particularly troubling.

Those are cops?

Where's the militia "necessary to the security of a free state" etc?

Says NRA Board Member Ted Nugent: "Just let them slash my tires and see what happens! Like with Obama being re-elected, I'll either be dead or in prison!"
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

-- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

Police shot a 21 year old girl directly in the chest with a flash grenade in Seattle this weekend. Stopped her heart. She was mostly standing alone in front of the crowd, cops had an easy shot and took it, center of mass of a tiny unarmed girl with a 40mm grenade launcher. Then they continued to bomb and gas the medics and protesters who came to her aid. Protesters ended up carrying her limp body away so they could provide CPR. They saved her life, she is recovering in the hospital.

Medics and medic stations have been targeted. One aid tent locally was gassed and then charged while it was treating gas victims. Patients and medics were driven out, all the supplies were destroyed, supplies which had been provided by the community. Journalists have been targeted, peaceful people kneeling on the ground have had their goggles ripped off and pepper spray put directly in their eyes.

The cops prove the point of the protesters continually. The crimes must be prosecuted.

What the hell is going on over there in Seattle? Is it all the caffeine? The cops responsible for these acts should be prosecuted. Starting with those that are in charge.

What they don't understand is all of their violence and crimes is turning people against them. It is hardening the resolve and radicalizing their opposition.

The police have finally pulled back from their main defensive line around the east precinct, boarding it up before leaving. The cops were just sure the precinct would be burned down, but the protesters have occupied it and repurposed the barricades to defend from car attacks. They've effectively fortified the neighborhood and declared it an autonomous zone "Free Capital Hill." Talk is turning the precinct into a commune which would be hilarious, or a homeless shelter which would make good sense.

The most peaceful night in a week was last night, because the police were nowhere to be seen. Nothing looted, nothing burned, no teargas, explosions, or war crimes.

The work continues. Marches and rallies daily. The focus is becoming political lobbying of the local council as the mayor has pretty much come down for the police. Occupying territory is fun but isn't going to change anything.

I asked the same question, where were those big talking AR15 carrying militias when you needed them?

Chief Carmen Best

Chief of Police

Chief Carmen Best assumed the role of Chief of Police of the Seattle Police Department on August 13, 2018.

Chief Best has served with the Seattle Police Department for 28 years. Most recently, she served as Deputy Chief, overseeing the Patrol Operations, Investigations, and Special Operations Bureaus, as well as the Community Outreach section.
    Chief Best has completed the Senior Management Institute for Police, the FBI National Executive Institute (NEI), the FBI National Academy, the Criminal Justice Executive Leadership Academy, and the Major Cities Chiefs Association Police Executive Leadership Institute. She holds a Master of Science in Criminal Justice from Northeastern University.
    Chief Best serves as the Chair of the Human and Civil Rights Committee (HCRC) for the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), and is on the IACP Board of Directors. She is the Vice-Chair of Exploring for the Learning for Life National Executive Board, and serves on the National Law Enforcement Exploring Committee. She is also co-chair of the Law Enforcement Immigration Task Force (LEITF), and a member of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE) and the National Latino Police Officers Association (NLPOA). Additionally, Chief Best is a board member for United Way of King County, and is the Leadership Council Chair for the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Seattle. She also serves on the Visit Seattle Advisory Board and is on the St. Jude Advisory Council for Seattle.
    In 2015, Chief Best received the "Newsmaker of the Year" award from the Seattle Black Press. In 2019, she received the "Vision from the Mountaintop" award from Urban Impact for her commitment to justice and community. She was also awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor, which recognizes individuals for accomplishments in their field and dedicated contributions to society.

For all her female and minority cred, being 28 years in the department, evidently, makes her too close to the offenders, doesn't want to rock the boat. She should be gone, immediately, replaced with someone with a record of reforming departments.
    When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Where would you look for one of those?

You could have D. Cummings for free.
    I'd much rather lay in my bunk all freakin day lookin at Youtube videos .