Thread: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

Default Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

5:34 AM - Jun 9, 2020

ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

Mitch has his back. We MUST ditch Mitch.

Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

. . . the final edge. No more edges.
    Want to bet?
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by ron ll View Post
    Mitch has his back. We MUST ditch Mitch.
    Speaking of Ditch Mitch, I now see that Sanders and others are backing someone other than Amy McGrath in the primary to run against Mitch. Dang, I've been sending money to Amy.

Amy is not liberal enough for Bernie and AOC. Any democratic Senate candidate liberal enough for Sanders and AOC is unelectable in Kentucky.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    Amy is not liberal enough for Bernie and AOC. Any democratic Senate candidate liberal enough for Sanders and AOC is unelectable in Kentucky.
    Just so. In the case of my relatives there... it's baby steps. If we're lucky. They need non-threatening candidates they can edge toward. I'm ok with that, because any Dem is at least likely to be sane and far less corrupt than that _itch _itch.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Wait, this tweet did it for you? Man, the forgiveness of a saint. I don't understand how he isn't in jail for threatening the lives of all democrats.
    In the US this perverted idea of “blood and soil” over “constitutional principles” is the most radical and anti-democratic and anti-Conservative idea I have heard in my lifetime.

~C. Ross

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by ron ll View Post
    Speaking of Ditch Mitch, I now see that Sanders and others are backing someone other than Amy McGrath in the primary to run against Mitch. Dang, I've been sending money to Amy.
    I guess Sanders and and others wants Moscow Mitch to win. Gee thanks you all, just what we need, 6 more years of Trump's puppet or the puppet of oil and gas companies.

Quote Originally Posted by David G
    ... it's baby steps. If we're lucky. They need non-threatening candidates they can edge toward. I'm ok with that, because any Dem is at least likely to be sane and far less corrupt than that _itch _itch.
    ^
    This.

First Mitch McConnell. Then Rand Paul.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

You haven’t got a President

You’ve got an Emperor, surrounded by his Imperial Family and a handful of cronies, watched over by a Praetorian Guard.

This emperor is one of the mad ones, like Caligula.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

It did not work out too well for Caligula, and I surely hope that it does not come to that, but I do not think it is possible that Caligula could have been as deeply stupid and incompetent as the president, at least we have that in our favor.
    Steve Martinsen

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Want to bet?
    no bet, lower to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post

You’ve got an Emperor, surrounded by his Imperial Family and a handful of cronies, watched over by a Praetorian Guard.

The impressive part is that our emperor didn’t come from a lineage, he was democratically elected! And that electoral college idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

5:34 AM - Jun 9, 2020

From a Russian operative (Government of Russia, nationality irrelevant) on a Russian government purveyor of fake news. This is your President leading your nation.

The hypothesis is utterly contrary to the technology involved. Pure invention. Re-broadcast by the POTUS.

That is collusion, treason morally if not legally. He should have been impeached and removed for it before the Mueller Report. Told ya. OK, that was then. Now, wait until November? Why? You think he lacks the will or the means to subvert the election?
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

-- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

Everyone said they loved the Emperor, took care never to speak ill of him, did his dirtiest dirty work, watched their peers, their own family, their own children put to death -- until the day they strangled him and threw the corpse to the dogs.
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

Who's this Caligula guy? Never heard of him. Is he running? Needs a better campaign manager if he is.

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

ps -- then they got another Emperor, maybe good, probably bad.

At some point people said, it's not the empire that matters, it's the rights of man.

But many people have even so not pulled their head out.

Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    ps -- then they got another Emperor, maybe good, probably bad.

At some point people said, it's not the empire that matters, it's the rights of man.

But many people have even so not pulled their head out.
    I keep tryin' to tell 'em, Osborne.

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

Indeed. What a freak.

I always wonder what the Nation of Trumpistan does in the moments after Dear Leader lets loose with a loud smelly fart of a tweet.

Of course someone immediately kicks Fido and barks “Bad dog!” A whipping boy to take the blame for Uncle Ding Dong must be found immediately.

But what else do they do? How do they try out the various dodges and excuses and lies? Do they have a secret bulletin board? Or do they just wait for Fox to project an image of a clown in the sky and then everyone falls in line?

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    I keep tryin' to tell 'em, Osborne.
    Give it another 2,000 years. Keep hope alive.

Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post
    Indeed. What a freak.

I always wonder what the Nation of Trumpistan does in the moments after Dear Leader lets loose with a loud smelly fart of a tweet.

Of course someone immediately kicks Fido and barks “Bad dog!” A whipping boy to take the blame for Uncle Ding Dong must be found immediately.

But what else do they do? How do they try out the various dodges and excuses and lies? Do they have a secret bulletin board? Or do they just wait for Fox to project an image of a clown in the sky and then everyone falls in line?
    A very stressful environment. But they dare to dream.