Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    20,917

    Default Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump





    Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


    82.3K

    5:34 AM - Jun 9, 2020

    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    22,080

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Mitch has his back. We MUST ditch Mitch.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    St. Paul, MN, USA
    Posts
    62,252

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    . . . the final edge. No more edges.
    Want to bet?
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

    Richard Feynman

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    83,334

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

    "It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    22,080

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by ron ll View Post
    Mitch has his back. We MUST ditch Mitch.
    Speaking of Ditch Mitch, I now see that Sanders and others are backing someone other than Amy McGrath in the primary to run against Mitch. Dang, I've been sending money to Amy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Norwalk, Ohio
    Posts
    34,689

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    .
    Amy is not liberal enough for Bernie and AOC. Any democratic Senate candidate liberal enough for Sanders and AOC is unelectable in Kentucky.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    83,334

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    .
    Amy is not liberal enough for Bernie and AOC. Any democratic Senate candidate liberal enough for Sanders and AOC is unelectable in Kentucky.
    Just so. In the case of my relatives there... it's baby steps. If we're lucky. They need non-threatening candidates they can edge toward. I'm ok with that, because any Dem is at least likely to be sane and far less corrupt than that _itch _itch.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

    "It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    11,726

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Wait, this tweet did it for you? Man, the forgiveness of a saint. I don't understand how he isn't in jail for threatening the lives of all democrats.
    In the US this perverted idea of “blood and soil” over “constitutional principles” is the most radical and anti-democratic and anti-Conservative idea I have heard in my lifetime.

    ~C. Ross

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    64,224

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by ron ll View Post
    Speaking of Ditch Mitch, I now see that Sanders and others are backing someone other than Amy McGrath in the primary to run against Mitch. Dang, I've been sending money to Amy.
    I guess Sanders and and others wants Moscow Mitch to win. Gee thanks you all, just what we need, 6 more years of Trump's puppet or the puppet of oil and gas companies.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Norwalk, Ohio
    Posts
    34,689

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by David G
    ... it's baby steps. If we're lucky. They need non-threatening candidates they can edge toward. I'm ok with that, because any Dem is at least likely to be sane and far less corrupt than that _itch _itch.
    ^
    This.

    First Mitch McConnell. Then Rand Paul.
    "I'll tell you why [religion's] not a scam. In my opinion, all right? Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that."Bill O'Reilly

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK
    Posts
    28,466

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    You haven’t got a President

    You’ve got an Emperor, surrounded by his Imperial Family and a handful of cronies, watched over by a Praetorian Guard.

    This emperor is one of the mad ones, like Caligula.
    IMAGINES VEL NON FUERINT

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    10,230

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    It did not work out too well for Caligula, and I surely hope that it does not come to that, but I do not think it is possible that Caligula could have been as deeply stupid and incompetent as the president, at least we have that in our favor.
    Steve Martinsen

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the hills
    Posts
    67,880

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Want to bet?
    no bet, lower to go.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    the hills
    Posts
    67,880

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post
    You haven’t got a President

    You’ve got an Emperor, surrounded by his Imperial Family and a handful of cronies, watched over by a Praetorian Guard.

    This emperor is one of the mad ones, like Caligula.
    The impressive part is that our emperor didn’t come from a lineage, he was democratically elected! And that electoral college idiocy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    25,790

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump





    Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?


    82.3K

    5:34 AM - Jun 9, 2020

    From a Russian operative (Government of Russia, nationality irrelevant) on a Russian government purveyor of fake news. This is your President leading your nation.

    The hypothesis is utterly contrary to the technology involved. Pure invention. Re-broadcast by the POTUS.

    That is collusion, treason morally if not legally. He should have been impeached and removed for it before the Mueller Report. Told ya. OK, that was then. Now, wait until November? Why? You think he lacks the will or the means to subvert the election?
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

    -- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    25,790

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post
    You haven’t got a President

    You’ve got an Emperor, surrounded by his Imperial Family and a handful of cronies, watched over by a Praetorian Guard.

    This emperor is one of the mad ones, like Caligula.
    Everyone said they loved the Emperor, took care never to speak ill of him, did his dirtiest dirty work, watched their peers, their own family, their own children put to death -- until the day they strangled him and threw the corpse to the dogs.
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

    -- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Australia and Tasmania
    Posts
    21,467

    Default

    Who's this Caligula guy? Never heard of him. Is he running? Needs a better campaign manager if he is.

    Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    25,790

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    ps -- then they got another Emperor, maybe good, probably bad.

    At some point people said, it's not the empire that matters, it's the rights of man.

    But many people have even so not pulled their head out.
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

    -- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    39,168

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    ps -- then they got another Emperor, maybe good, probably bad.

    At some point people said, it's not the empire that matters, it's the rights of man.

    But many people have even so not pulled their head out.
    I keep tryin' to tell 'em, Osborne.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2
    Posts
    14,194

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Craig-Bennett View Post
    You haven’t got a President

    You’ve got an Emperor, surrounded by his Imperial Family and a handful of cronies, watched over by a Praetorian Guard.

    This emperor is one of the mad ones, like Caligula.
    Indeed. What a freak.

    I always wonder what the Nation of Trumpistan does in the moments after Dear Leader lets loose with a loud smelly fart of a tweet.

    Of course someone immediately kicks Fido and barks “Bad dog!” A whipping boy to take the blame for Uncle Ding Dong must be found immediately.

    But what else do they do? How do they try out the various dodges and excuses and lies? Do they have a secret bulletin board? Or do they just wait for Fox to project an image of a clown in the sky and then everyone falls in line?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    25,790

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    I keep tryin' to tell 'em, Osborne.
    Give it another 2,000 years. Keep hope alive.
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

    -- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    25,790

    Default Re: Article 25. trump has gone over the edge, the final edge. No more edges.

    Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post
    Indeed. What a freak.

    I always wonder what the Nation of Trumpistan does in the moments after Dear Leader lets loose with a loud smelly fart of a tweet.

    Of course someone immediately kicks Fido and barks “Bad dog!” A whipping boy to take the blame for Uncle Ding Dong must be found immediately.

    But what else do they do? How do they try out the various dodges and excuses and lies? Do they have a secret bulletin board? Or do they just wait for Fox to project an image of a clown in the sky and then everyone falls in line?
    A very stressful environment. But they dare to dream.
    If Russia wins, there will be no Ukraine; if Ukraine wins, there will be a new Russia.

    -- Dmytro Kuleba, Foreign Minister of Ukraine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •