Thread: non-TSCA completely unofficial Upper Napa River Row, Tuesday May 19

Default non-TSCA completely unofficial Upper Napa River Row, Tuesday May 19

Photos from the non-TSCA, completely unofficial Upper Napa River Row, Tuesday May 19. We wore masks when onshore or the boats got close, and had a lovely row up the Napa. We stopped at the City docka and got takeaway burgers n' beer from Downtown Joe's. The tide was at high slack water allowing us to pass under the Trancas bridge and reach the park. Then we turned around and explored Milliken Creek on the return trip, making it farther upstream than ever before.

My Facebook Album - https://www.facebook.com/david.luckh...9248646&type=3

Flickr album - https://www.flickr.com/photos/thorne...h/49914979237/

"The enemies of reason have a certain blind look."
    Doctor Jacquin to Lieutenant D'Hubert, in Ridley Scott's first major film _The Duellists_.

Default Re: non-TSCA completely unofficial Upper Napa River Row, Tuesday May 19

Looks like it was a great time!

Thanks!
    “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”― Mark Twain,

Looks like a lot of fun!

Bravo!
    There are two kinds of boaters: those who have run aground, and those who lie about it.

I row my Macgreggor canoe around the bay I live on, our local rivers are small, short and mostly tidal. I seee some kayakers (I am one as well) but never a rower.

Very nice, thanks for sharing!